Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Duck Thick Liquid

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Duck Thick Liquid Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 390 in Household Cleaning Products

October 12, 2016

The water in our apartment leaves a ring around the water line all the time. Just a toilet brush was not really effective, so based on reviews here, I bought some for the big Thanksgiving clean. It is a very thick product, so I applied some, then used my brush to spread it...closed the seat and waited, and I was very happy with the results. The toilet bowl looks cleaner than it ever has since we moved in. It took several flushes to get rid of all the sediment, which I have to be very careful about as we have 2 dogs who will drink from the toilet if the occasion arises. Like the other chicks, I noticed that it left a scent in the washroom, which was a bonus...it just seemed to make you feel confident that the room was really clean. I will definitely be buying this again.

October 09, 2016

This stuff is great, it smells so fresh and it really takes off tough stains. I like that the nozzle is built in a way that allows the formula to get under the lip part. I leave it sit for a few minutes and then I get to work with my toilet brush, you don't have to scrub very hard there must be some abrasive stuff in there because it does a nice job cleaning and it even leaves it looking polished.

October 09, 2016

The bottle says that it will lift tough stains and water marks. My toilet has never had any stains due to me either cleaning it too much and that my water isn't very hard.

I do like how the neck of the bottle fits right under the toilet rim. It has a unique fragrance and it makes the whole bathroom smell fresh not just the toilet bowl. The consistency is thick so it coats it well, then I add the water from the clean toilet bowl with my toilet brush and it makes a soapy foamy bubbles actually and I like to shut the lid and let it sit or about ten minutes then flush for extra freshness and anti-bacterial effectiveness..

October 22, 2015

This works well and leaves my toilet sparkling clean. My only complaint is that the nozzle has come apart on more than one occasion.

September 25, 2015

The only toilet bowl cleaner I buy ! It has a thick consistency so stays in nicely , smell nice and leave everything really clean !

April 14, 2014

This product works great, and leaves the whole bathroom smelling fresh! I purchased this product because I wanted to try a different toilet cleaner. This is now the only one I buy, It is a thick liquid, has a great turquoise color, leaves the toilet squeaky clean and the scent is great! I would recommend trying it, you will like it.