Sea Spa Skin Care Black Mud Soap (from the Dead Sea) Reviews

Ranked #1014 out of 1049 in Facial Cleansers

Paloma's Jericho Salt & Mineral Soap contains the well known natural black mud from the shores of the Dead Sea. Its unique composition of Dead Sea minerals have a gentle but deep cleansing effect on the skin. Good for acne and other skin disorders.

February 17, 2014

Great for dead and dry skin.Would definitely recommend it.

October 14, 2008

I was at the mall recently heading to Bath & Body Works and a very nice young lady at a kiosk ask me to come over. She then asked me if she could show me how BLACK MUD SOAP worked. She demonstrated it on my hand and I am so serious about this, my hand that she washed was 2 shades lighter than my other hand (and yes both hands were clean when we started!) I was amazed. She said it would cost $15 and being the frugal, downright cheap sometimes, person that I am, I told her it was too much. We finally agreed on a price of $10. This is an expensive product in my mind but it worked so well on my hand I thought, okay! Long story short, I got home and tried it on my face and it is the greatest facial product I have ever tried. My face felt soft, shiny and very clean. When I looked in the mirror I was amazed because it made me look younger. I am 44, so younger is good, no actually it is GREAT!!!