• Secaris Lubricating Nasal Gel
  • Secaris Lubricating Nasal Gel

Secaris Lubricating Nasal Gel Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 645 in Misc

April 14, 2017

Recommend this product to anyone suffering from dry, itchy nose. Very easy to use and great price, the gel doesn't dry up after using many times. I recommend using q-tip to apply gel to nose.

January 07, 2017

This is an essential product in my pharmacy kit. During summer and winter I always have trouble with my nose. This lubricant relieves nasal itching without having to use medication. A tube of 30 grams can last very long.

January 07, 2017

This is a GREAT product- affordable and easy to carry around. I need it a lot in the winter months, my nose gets really dry and i suffer from nose bleeds sometimes! This helps a lot

January 07, 2017

If you suffer from allergies, colds, sinus problems, dry nose then this product is s life saver. Just a small amount in each nostril helps . I used to suffer really bad with a very dry nose to the point I was having nose bleeds. I started using this product and can say I have definitely seen a drastic drop in the number of nose bleeds I've had.

March 10, 2016

I love this product. Its super cheap to buy and very effective. its also a product that you might never thought of using or trying. Secaris lubricating nasal gel is great for when ur sick or have a dried up nose, applying this to inside of nose allows for moisture and clearing the nasal passage. using before bed when you have a cold will help with better breathing and when your nose is raw from constant blowing it will help rejuvenate the area. definitely check this product out. its great to have on hand around the house.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

Puzzelel added a new review for
    Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea

Hunty added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

Hunty added a new review for
    A & W Rootbeer

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Is this a scam?