Secret aluminum free Deodarent Reviews

0.5/5

October 14, 2019

Ugh

I used to use soft & dry aluminium free deodorant (which I can no longer find) and now use Dove's version. I bought the Secret one in honeydew as it was cheaper than Dove and I will never buy it again.

The Honeydew scent is strong, it's all I smell for about an hour after I put it on. And that hour was as long as it lasted. I put it on after my shower and pretty much just sat on my couch for an hour, after that I hour I smelt horrible! I've done the same before without deodorant and I don't smell that quickly.

The strong honeydew scent just masks odour, it doesn't work at all. I don't like to waste but I can't even bring myself to finish the container. I used it for a few days hoping it was just a fluke the first time and it was not. I've already gone back to my Dove.

I also read the reviews after on the Secret website and most of them are negative. Stay clear of this one!

October 02, 2019

Best deodorant ever

I recently changed deodorants.
    I have always liked secret but just could not find the right one for my needs.
    Until i purchased aluminium free.
    Now that is my go to.

August 26, 2019

Désodorisant sand Aluminium de Secret

J'ai testé le produit dans 2 différentes odeurs : Eau de Rose et Daylily . Je voulais tester une marque sans Aluminium depuis un bon moment! ✨
    Premièrement j'ai adoré la texture du produit! Il ne laisse aucune trace sur les vêtements et me laisse pas les aisselles mouillés.
    Il offre également une bonne tenue.
    Dans mon cas par contre, celui à l'Eau de Rose tenait moins bien sur ma peau.
    J'ai adopté Daylily et il fait maintenant partie de ma routine de tous les jours 🌻💛🧡

August 13, 2019

Secret aluminum free stands up to the hottest day

This deodorant is amazing. The smell is lovely yet subtle enough not to be overpowering. It stood up against the muggiest weather and still provided protection. I will definitely buy this product in the future. It applies dry so it doesn’t ruin your clothes and does leave a stain. Fabulous job secret!!!

July 26, 2019

Black shirt no residue

Love this deodorant that is aluminum free. It has a very lovely soft rosewater scent. I love my black and dark tops. I hate the white residue. This stick sticks to the pits and off the clothing

July 24, 2019

Best Aluminum free deodorant I’ve found

I received this product in the mail for me to review. I was skeptical at first because other aluminum free deodorants I’ve tried in the past had done absolutely nothing for me. This one however is by far the best aluminum free deodorant I’ve come across to date! Now, I work 12hr shifts in a busy hospital and unfortunately I can’t say it holds up for the entire 12hrs in regards to body odour without a 2nd application, but it does keep my underarms dry the entire time. I love that the stick is clear and it’s the first one that actually hasn’t left white marks of any kind on my black fabrics! Nice scent as well. Mine’s the honeydew. I will most likely purchase another one once it runs out :)

July 22, 2019

Yea not to bad really

I like this because unlike a lot of other deodorants it dosent make my armpits itchy. I do have to reapply after aprox 6-8 hours, but I often work outdoors in heat so really you might not have to re apply.

2.3/5

July 19, 2019

I wanted to like it...

I really wanted to like this deodorant, but it really doesnt control any smell, would have to shower every day because it didn't work lmao.. didn't even finish the product had to go back to deodorant with aluminum :(

0.7/5

July 19, 2019

Don't waste your money

So, it smelt really nice but that was about all it was good for. I had to shower everyday I used this deodorant because I felt I smelt so bad! Threw it away. Do not recommend. Does nothing.

July 11, 2019

Great deo

I will definitely be getting this product again. It has a great smell and is very effective in helping me to feel fresh. I love the fact it is aluminum free.