3.9/5
Secret Antiperspirant Aerosol Spray Reviews

If you share your deodorant with roommates, dorm-mates or mates of any kind, consider an aerosol. Its clean, hygenic application easily spreads protection, not germs. It dries with a powdery finish and provides plenty of protection.

January 04, 2018

I love this product and use it as an all over spray.

Been using this product for years as an all over spray. Works the best! I love this product as it does it’s job! It truly works when my temp goes up! It keeps me dry and smelling great.

November 02, 2017

Works great

I have tried the cool water lily scent and it is nice. This product works great. Doesn't leave little clumps in your armpit like some solids. Dries to a nice powder feel. Will definitely keep using this product. Aerosol spray is the way to go.

October 26, 2017

it was just okay for me.

I have always had a difficult time with deodorant though, so i cant give an amazing review, the smell was great and fresh, dried great, but after a little while i saw myself applying more,

September 14, 2017

Boho berry excellent scent

I love this product. It smells wonderful goes on dry, doesn't stain your clothes and lasts 48 hours! It's definitely a great product for when your wearing tank tops or dresses. No mess no small deodorant balls forming. Just fresh and dry. I got this product for free to give my honest opinion.

September 02, 2017

I would purchase this product more in the colder months.

I enjoy using this product and the smell of the deodorant is very clean and light, except I did feel that the product did not last as long as it claimed to last. I feel this product is something I would purchase again only in the colder months when Im not running around sweating so this way im not sweating the product off, and can still enjoy the smell and feel of the clean and freshness.

June 23, 2017

Love this!

I love this spray anti-persperent! I hated getting all the white marks on my clothing and this totally solves that problem! I also love that when I spray it on it is so cooling!

May 23, 2017

It really was good! No leak. No white spots. No stains on my clothes. I mean wow! It's really amazing! I totally will buy this in the future! Even my mom loved it!

May 20, 2017

En général, il est bon. J'aime le fait que ce deodorant soit en aérosol. Il élimine l'odeur de la sueur durant un effectif de 5 heures pour moi seulement. Comme je fais beaucoup de sport, il me faut un anti sudorifique qui me tiendra au moins 10 heures. Donc, pas très approprié pour moi.

April 07, 2017

Je suis vendue aux sticks d'habitude mais quand j'ai essayée le spray je suis tombée en amour l'odeur est captivante il sèche sur le coup et les senteurs sont variées et aussi délicieuse l'une que l'autre je recommande ce produit

February 28, 2017

i use this on a regular basis. it is nice smelling and goes on dry instead of leaving that wet sweaty feeling. it is also priced quite reasonable. it is just as great quality as any other i havd tried.