Secret Baby Powder Aerosol Reviews

December 13, 2017

works great!!

lasts along time no need to worry I would recommend it to my friends. I wish that it came in a powder form so no aerosol anyway it is a great AND IM HAPPY.

June 16, 2017

Not for me

I was so excited to use this but when I bought it I took it home tried it and ended up having a horrible reaction to it. I broke out and ended up having to give it away to my friend and I'm usually fine with things like this unsure what happened. Now my friend loves it so I'm guessing it just all depends!

June 16, 2017

Only scent i use

I tend to buy whats on sale as far as deodarant but always go back to tgis brand it is by far the most effective plus they have them in mini sizes too which is great for me

January 07, 2017

Long lasting . Fresh all day , smells perfect not to strong blends perfectly with any perfume . Doesn't stain clothes . Can be used all over the body.

March 01, 2016

I find alot of deodorants can be messy or stain your clothes and that's why I like using the aerosol, just spray it on and forget about it,no worry,no hassle. I love the soft baby powder scent ,alot of deodorants have very strong smells that make me gag so I couldn't possibly ever use them,but this is perfect for me.Its definitely a great product