Secret Clear Gel Completely Clean Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 21, 2017

Clear and fresh without white crumbs!

The gel is actually clear and does not leave gunk, spots, or white residue on clothes. Good value and especially great when on two for one. I always stock up. Minimal smell so you can wear your own fragrances and they won't clash.

October 19, 2016

Although I love the formula of secret deodorant and antiperspirant I am not a fan of the Gel form. I purchased this because I thought it would reduce the amount of noticeable transfer onto dark, sleeveless clothing (which it definitely did!) and because I thought it would be refreshing during the summer months. Unfortunately, I just really didn't like the feel of the gel under my arms, it was uncomfortably cold and wet when first putting it on, and took a while for it to 'dry', and while doing so, it felt sticky. If you don't mind the texture of the gel, then definitely buy this one, but I will not be repurchasing.

September 21, 2016

I love the secret clear gel! I was very hesitant about using gel anti-perspirant as I've never use them in the past. I thought they were always sticky and wet, but this product goes on very well, drys extremely quickly and really works great! Really love it!

August 02, 2016

I really liked the scent but that was about all I liked about this antiperspirant. I did not like the wet, sticky feeling it left behind. After waiting a while for it to dry, I got fed up with it and wiped it off. Will not be buying this again.

August 02, 2016

Secret Clear Gel keeps me completely dry from morning until night. I never have to worry about it wearing off or white marks on my clothes. This is definitely one of my go-tos - even better when on sale!

May 16, 2016

I did not enjoy this product at all. I usually buy a solid stick. The gel left me feeling sticky. It takes a little while to dry. Although it had a lovely fragrance, that is the only thing that I can say I enjoyed. Never again!

1.5/5

April 08, 2016

i find any gel anti perspirant no matter what its claims are will always leave white marks all over everything and clump up in your armpits, this one i used to use a lot in middle school and all my clothes would have clumps of this on it

February 19, 2016

For me this is not a good product. I don't like the feeling of the wet gel. Have to wait for it to dry is a pain and it takes a long time. It makes me feel like I have been sweating. Bit of a nasty feeling. Works well AFTER it drys but I would rather use a solid.

February 17, 2016

I tried a couple of these deodorants and thought that the gel would be a good factor, but honestly found that they are a bit messy. They did have a good lasting power, but when you apply you feel wet under your pits like you already sweat.

February 13, 2016

I love secret clear gel deodorant. It's easy to apply and does not leave any markings on your clothes. It's also very durable and leaves you feeling fresh all day.