Good

Secret Collection: Ultra Sheer Control Pantyhose Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 47 in Leggings & Tights

January 08, 2016

I love these they are so stylish with a little shimmer to make your legs look so amazing,I personally love the black, they really show of my legs ,super soft and sheer

January 04, 2016

I had to buy a pair of sheer pantyhose in a hurry for New Year's Eve and I ended up with these Secret Ultra Sheer that I'd never bought before (risky). That risk paid off, however, because these turned out to be the best fitting, sheerest AND strongest pantyhose I've ever had!
    They looked so long when I took them out of the package that I feared they would be sagging at the ankles before long - They Didn't. The 'panty' was the perfect length too, stayed up all evening while I danced my butt off and never rolled down or anything. They look and feel SO sheer that I was afraid they'd snag and run, but they didn't do that either (and they got a bit of testing in that department.) They made my legs look and feel fabulous (essential in a short skirt on NYE!)
    There was nothing about these hose that I didn't like and at $10/pair (probably cheaper at some stores), I'd say the value was fantastic. I will definitely be buying these again before spring!

NadiaDW added a new review for
    O.B. Tampons

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade