Secret invisible Hawaii citrus breeze antiperspirant
Good

Secret invisible Hawaii citrus breeze antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 508 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 15, 2017

Fantastic smelling antiperspirant. I bought this a month or so ago and go between this scent and the cocoa butter scent. This one smells lovely, a lot of citrus. Works great too.

July 31, 2016

I have purchased secret antiperspirant in the past but lately so when I noticed it on sale for $2.99 at Shoppers drug mart I thought I would try it. I haven't tried this particular scent before and I was pleasantly surprised, it is very nice but not too overwhelming at all.

This also is quite thick so I had to make sure not too put on too much or it may clump. Overall it did a great job of keeping me fresh even in the hot whether we have been having. I would defiantly buy this again.

Updated On: September 08, 2016

I think I spoke to soon, after using this for about 2 weeks I noticed that my underarms were very sore and had small red areas, it took a few days to realize that it was this deodorant. I stopped using it and my underarms went back to normal. I would not buy this again.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Souky added a new review for
    Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme