Secret Outlast Xtend Technology Antiperspirant/Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 536 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 13, 2017

Bought this as a special offer and must admit that I like it a lot. Smells lovely, goes on easily and doesn't leave white marks on dark clothing! I think it's pretty good value for money too.

April 01, 2017

This has been a great deodorant for me. I struggle to find deodorants that can reduce sweating and smell in my shirts but this one is just right. I can certainly tell when I have forgotten to put it on for the day it works that well! The only problem that I find is that it appears that there is a lot of deodorant inside when you buy it but once you start rolling it up there is actually very little inside. It is very decieving.

3.2/5

March 01, 2017

I sweat alot especially when i get nervous then my pits starts to stink and so does my shirt so i need a deodorant that's going to last and that doesn't irritate my skin. I t was a ok deodorant it did stop them the sweat, had a fresh scent to it. But after trying ot for a week the product started to irritate skin and it started to itch. I recommend it to my friends but its just not right for me

March 01, 2017

I've tried many brand but always go back to this one! This stuff works the best and I much prefer it to other similar brands. Works the best and best value. I would totally recommend it!

February 08, 2017

This is something I swear about!! It is a really good product, specially for the price. Since I have very sensitive skin, my underarm used to darken with other products, but this one is great, it does not irritate my skin, it keeps me dry all day and I love the smell of it.

August 10, 2016

I bought this antiperspirant on sale and I was surprised that it works! It lasted all day and I really loved the scent. As a woman going through menopause, I experience hot flashes, night sweats and I sweat a lot during the day as well. Usually throughout the day I need to reapply deodorant but with this one I didn't need to.Great product!

June 17, 2016

I have used this many times and it always works great. It has never failed me. I try not to buy antiperspirant only deodorant if I can. If you don't mind an antiperspirant this ones works great.

June 17, 2016

This product is a must-have during summer, it keeps me fresh all day long. It doesn't leave icky white stains on my shirt, especially dark shirts and the smell is very refreshing.

June 13, 2016

I use secret deodorant a lot.. I decided to try this one to see if there was any difference. No. There is nothing different between this and the regular secret clear gel deoderants except the scent. It did not help my sweating or smell more than the other formula.

May 04, 2016

This is the deodorant I am currently using and have been using for a year. This claims to be powerful and long lasting, but lately, as the weather temperature increases, I have noticed it only lasting a few hours. I put quite a bit on too! I'm not sure if I just have especially sweaty pits or what?! Sorry if that's TMI, but I just wanted to be honest! It's not so much the sweat that becomes a problem, but the B.O. smell. I'm thinking of trying a new deodorant soon. I think this is an okay product.

JBennett earned the Beauty Guru badge

Shannabiss earned the Beauty Guru badge

hayleylynnmartin has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Mlepine added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette