Selsun Blue Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

4/5
84% OF CHICKS DIG IT
36 reviews
Ranked #368 out of 1102 in Shampoo

Selsun Blue Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps restore hair to its natural, healthy state. Selsun Blue shampoo is used for the relief of flaking and itching due to dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.

    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 25, 2017

    I usually use whole blends shampoo & conditioner on my hair & occasionally get dandruff , but selsun blue clears it up quick, I would suggest this product to anyone :)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 29, 2017

    Depuis des années j'ai énormément de pellicules qui engendrent des démangeaisons, probablement dû à de la dermatite seborehique. J'ai essayé des tonnes de shampooings en vente libre ou prescrits par le médecin, ca diminuait un peu puis ca revenait. Je n'avais donc pas des attentes très élevées en essayant Selsun Blue, mais c'est mon médecin qui me l'a conseillé.

    J'ai donc été très surprise en constatant qu'après moins de 2 semaines je n'avais plus aucune démangeaison ni pellicules ! Une fois de temps en temps je recommence à avoir quelques pellicules, j'utilise Selsun Blue une fois, puis ca reviens à la normale ! Ça a donc été la solution à mon problème ! Je suis extrêmement satisfaite et je vous le conseille fortement !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 16, 2017

    It has worked very well my dry scalp/psoriasis issue i have. It gets rid of the itch in my head if i dont use selson for a few days. i highly recommend using this product,

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    1.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 17, 2017

    Ce shampoing n'a pas enrayé ma dermatite séborrhéique. De plus, il laisse une odeur de souffre persistante dans les cheveux. Il coûte cher. Il laisse les cheveux gras.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 26, 2017

    This shampoo does not strip your hair like others. I use this shampoo twice a week and it leaves my hair feeling clean. I've seen fewer flakes after a couple weeks use. The smell isn't anything amazing but it's not bad either. I have really bad dandruff in the cold winter months and this stuff has helped keep my head moisturized.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 21, 2017

    Ce shampoing fonctionne très bien pour éliminer les pellicules. L'essayer c'est l'adopter. Il laisse un beau fini sur les cheveux. Je le recommande assurément !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 06, 2017

    After using Head and Shoulders for ages and barely managing dandruff I tried Selsun Blue and had amazing improvement in days!! Definitely won't be going back to H & S

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 19, 2016

    Ce shampoing déloge les résidus de produits coiffants et empêche la création de squames sur le cuir chevelu. Je l'utilise 1 à 2 fois semaine. Son odeur est délicate, ce qui plaît beaucoup.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 03, 2016

    I like this shampoo. It is quite effective at removing dandruff quickly and gently. It does have a tingle to it, but I quite like that feeling! It did not irritate my scalp.lathered decently and rinsed well. Left hair and scalp squeaky clean.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 03, 2016

    This product works! I have tried numerous products for Dandruff control and this is the only one I have had success with. The consistency is thinner then a regular shampoo so it gets right to your scalp easily. I choose to use the Daily Control for Normal-Oily Hair. The smell of the shampoo is not my favourite but the results make up for it hands down! The price is higher then most grocery store brands but it is worth the price when looking for results. It has become part of my regular hair maintenance routine.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.