Sensodyne Instant Relief toothpaste Reviews
#23 in Toothpastes

November 04, 2019

super recommend

My overall impression is good. I really feel that it has helped completely with the sensitivity of my teeth. The toothpaste had a very pleasant taste and really felt that it was cleaning the teeth.

October 27, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Toothpaste that works

My dentist recommended this toothpaste to me. I have very sensitive teeth and have noticed a big improvement since using this tooth paste - no more sharp pains of having something cold or hot or when eating chocolate. Definitely a step up from other sensitive teeth toothpastes.

2.3/5

July 24, 2019

Not as effective as it claims

I use the regular Sensodyne toothpaste and love it. When I saw that there is a rapid relief version, I wanted to try it as my teeth are super sensitive. The rapid relief actually wasn't helping me. In fact, it 'hurt' my teeth so much that I would spit it out right away. I'm not sure what it is that didn't agree with my teeth but I won't be using it again. My teeth were very sensitive after using this toothpaste.

July 04, 2019

Love this toothpaste!

This stuff has honestly been a lifesaver to me. I always had sensitive teeth growing up and in to my early adult years, then I found sensodyne toothpaste and everything changed. I love this stuff. It does exactly what it says, and it great on the price end too.

April 03, 2019

Great for people with sensitive teeth!

I have very sensitive teeth and have tried numerous products that all left with sensitivity. But sensodyne has done wonders with my sensitivity pain. I will for sure try this again.

March 26, 2019

Number one in my books

I’ve been consistently using Sensodyne for 3 years, it definetly helps protect my teeth from being painful and the flavours are awesome . Two thumbs up .

March 20, 2019

Savior for my sensitive teeth!

I have struggled most of my adult life with overly sensitive teeth, mostly to cold temperatures. I started using Sensodyne when I was about 21 and have never looked back! I can tell the difference if I use other toothpaste immediately, my teeth will throb. Sensodyne keeps me feeling comfortable, and most importantly, let’s me enjoy ice cream!

March 20, 2019

My on the go

Sensodyne is my on the go everytime i go for groceries.my only toothpaste and my family.I have a very sensitive gum and this product is amazing,its a life saver.i highly recommend it

February 25, 2019

Only one that works for me

My teeth are really sensitive to heat and cold, especially after getting fillings. This really helped to tone down the sensitivity. I also really like how minty and foaming it is.

February 20, 2019

Sensitivity gone!

I always had sensitive teeth and gums, and no products worked, until I found Sensodyne Rapid Relief! Absolutely fantastic and started working after first use !