Sensodyne Instant Relief toothpaste Reviews
#23 in Toothpastes

September 10, 2020

Great Toothpaste!

I have extremely sensitive teeth, and this toothpaste really helps to dull the pain from hot/cold foods. I leave it on the sensitive spots for a few extra minutes and it really does a good job.

September 03, 2020

Ça marche, quel soulagement!

J'ai essayé ce produit lorsque j'avais vraiment mal aux dents et dès le 1er brossage le douleur a beaucoup diminuée. Après quelques brossages je n'avais plus aucune douleur.

April 10, 2020

hypersensibilité

Depuis plusieurs années j'ai les dents très très sensibles, depuis que j'utilise Sensodyne j'ai n'ai plus de problème de sensibilité, je peux manger du froid ou du chaud, c'est merveilleux

January 22, 2020
    California, United States

Really works

Got sensitivity in your teeth? This toothpaste really helps and brings relief quick and you will see and feel the results within 2-3 days depending on your sensitivity level. I had problems after the dentist with both cold and hard items and this product definitely has brought me relief.

3.2/5

December 13, 2019

Relief isn’t instant...

If you have sensitive teeth, you know how badly they can hurt this toothpaste definitely does not provide “instant” relief, but if used regularly (daily), it does help with sensitivity

November 04, 2019

super recommend

My overall impression is good. I really feel that it has helped completely with the sensitivity of my teeth. The toothpaste had a very pleasant taste and really felt that it was cleaning the teeth.

October 27, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Toothpaste that works

My dentist recommended this toothpaste to me. I have very sensitive teeth and have noticed a big improvement since using this tooth paste - no more sharp pains of having something cold or hot or when eating chocolate. Definitely a step up from other sensitive teeth toothpastes.

2.3/5

July 24, 2019

Not as effective as it claims

I use the regular Sensodyne toothpaste and love it. When I saw that there is a rapid relief version, I wanted to try it as my teeth are super sensitive. The rapid relief actually wasn't helping me. In fact, it 'hurt' my teeth so much that I would spit it out right away. I'm not sure what it is that didn't agree with my teeth but I won't be using it again. My teeth were very sensitive after using this toothpaste.

July 04, 2019

Love this toothpaste!

This stuff has honestly been a lifesaver to me. I always had sensitive teeth growing up and in to my early adult years, then I found sensodyne toothpaste and everything changed. I love this stuff. It does exactly what it says, and it great on the price end too.

April 03, 2019

Great for people with sensitive teeth!

I have very sensitive teeth and have tried numerous products that all left with sensitivity. But sensodyne has done wonders with my sensitivity pain. I will for sure try this again.