Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste Fresh Wave Reviews
#150 in Toothpastes

September 28, 2017

Our family favourite

When it comes to toothpaste it seems that most are the dpsame as the next, and I was a bit hesitant as the price is double my usual brand. My husband tried it first and then i shortly followed, it is now our go to brand. We both have minor sensitivity and this has helped a lot.

September 28, 2017

Does The Job

This is my second favourite toothpaste. It does exactly what it says it's supposed to do. Nothing bad to say about it, however it didn't totally blow my socks off.

September 03, 2017

Works well

I like this toothpaste, and use it at night to help combat any sort of sensitivity that I might feel.
    I find that it makes my mouth feel clean, more so than other tooth pastes I have used in the past.
    The taste of it is decent, refreshing almost.
    It is a good price when it goes on sale. I also like the sleekness of the tube.

June 06, 2017

I have sensitive teeth and gums so my dentist recommended I start using this toothpaste. It took about a week to feel the difference but it really did help. My teeth and gums aren't as sensitive anymore and I don't have to avoid anything cold or hot. Very thankful my dentist recommended this toothpaste and tell people about it all the time. If you have sensitive teeth, this is the toothpaste for you.

May 31, 2017

I have an allergy to the ingredients in most toothpastes (SLS, and fake menthol). I was suggested to use this product after much searching online for an alternative that did not make the insides of my mouth peel. RELIEF!! This is the only toothpaste I have found, so far, that doesn't cause a reaction. It's worth every penny, plus helps re-build enamel and help with sensitivity.

May 16, 2017

While all of the Sensodyne products are on the pricier side, especially the Pronamel flavours available, they are generally worth a bit of a splurge. My teeth have felt less sensitive to hot or cold food and drinks, and just stronger than before. Pronamel is helping to protect my teeth from fizzy drinks and acidic foods, and the fresh wave scent leaves my mouth feeling very clean. I would recommend this to friends and family and will definitely purchase again. Sensodyne for sensitive teeth is great, but Pronamel is my new standard. It really lives up to its claims - I haven't had a cavity since using it regularly this past year.

2.7/5

January 18, 2017

My teeth aren't overly sensitive, so I can't really comment on the effectiveness of that quality of the toothpaste. However, I will say it has a different texture to it, unlike regular toothpastes. I miss the "sudsy" feel of toothpaste when I used this. It felt like I never had enough on my toothbrush and it just kind of globbed onto my teeth and sat there, and when I brushed around it just kind of moved around in my mouth. I hated the taste of it. I actually re-brushed with another toothpaste to get the taste out of my mouth. Bottom line, my teeth just did not feel clean when I was finished.

May 09, 2016

When I'm using this toothpaste I feel like I'm doing a good thing for my teeth. I can't get to a dentist as much as I would love to. So this is the next best thing.

March 22, 2016

I suffer from sensitive teeth due to alot of dental work done on my teeth the last 20 years,having coffee or ice cream was nearly impossible because of that horrible sensitivity in my teeth. My dentist recommend sensodyne pronamel and I have been using it ever since .It is more expensive than regular toothpaste but it works really well to protect my teeth.Once again I can drink my coffee and have my ice cream without feeling any pain.The thing about using sensodyne toothpaste is you have to keep using it because once you stop the pain and sensitivity come back .I like using it ,it has a great flavor and it works really well for me.I would definitely recommend this product to everyone

February 21, 2016

Works well does what it's supposed to. Flavor is good, gets teeth really clean. Won't use any other toothpaste. It's highly reccommended by dentists. Love it