Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste Fresh Wave Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 156 in Toothpastes

June 06, 2017

I have sensitive teeth and gums so my dentist recommended I start using this toothpaste. It took about a week to feel the difference but it really did help. My teeth and gums aren't as sensitive anymore and I don't have to avoid anything cold or hot. Very thankful my dentist recommended this toothpaste and tell people about it all the time. If you have sensitive teeth, this is the toothpaste for you.

May 31, 2017

I have an allergy to the ingredients in most toothpastes (SLS, and fake menthol). I was suggested to use this product after much searching online for an alternative that did not make the insides of my mouth peel. RELIEF!! This is the only toothpaste I have found, so far, that doesn't cause a reaction. It's worth every penny, plus helps re-build enamel and help with sensitivity.

May 16, 2017

While all of the Sensodyne products are on the pricier side, especially the Pronamel flavours available, they are generally worth a bit of a splurge. My teeth have felt less sensitive to hot or cold food and drinks, and just stronger than before. Pronamel is helping to protect my teeth from fizzy drinks and acidic foods, and the fresh wave scent leaves my mouth feeling very clean. I would recommend this to friends and family and will definitely purchase again. Sensodyne for sensitive teeth is great, but Pronamel is my new standard. It really lives up to its claims - I haven't had a cavity since using it regularly this past year.

2.7/5

January 18, 2017

My teeth aren't overly sensitive, so I can't really comment on the effectiveness of that quality of the toothpaste. However, I will say it has a different texture to it, unlike regular toothpastes. I miss the "sudsy" feel of toothpaste when I used this. It felt like I never had enough on my toothbrush and it just kind of globbed onto my teeth and sat there, and when I brushed around it just kind of moved around in my mouth. I hated the taste of it. I actually re-brushed with another toothpaste to get the taste out of my mouth. Bottom line, my teeth just did not feel clean when I was finished.

May 09, 2016

When I'm using this toothpaste I feel like I'm doing a good thing for my teeth. I can't get to a dentist as much as I would love to. So this is the next best thing.

March 22, 2016

I suffer from sensitive teeth due to alot of dental work done on my teeth the last 20 years,having coffee or ice cream was nearly impossible because of that horrible sensitivity in my teeth. My dentist recommend sensodyne pronamel and I have been using it ever since .It is more expensive than regular toothpaste but it works really well to protect my teeth.Once again I can drink my coffee and have my ice cream without feeling any pain.The thing about using sensodyne toothpaste is you have to keep using it because once you stop the pain and sensitivity come back .I like using it ,it has a great flavor and it works really well for me.I would definitely recommend this product to everyone

February 21, 2016

Works well does what it's supposed to. Flavor is good, gets teeth really clean. Won't use any other toothpaste. It's highly reccommended by dentists. Love it

May 20, 2014

Very good product . I have very frequent canker sores that I deal with daily , after reading something online about some additive in almost all toothpastes, I realized Sensodyne does not have this additive . After switching, my canker sores have been greatly reduced . I think the additive is called 'sodium lauryle' or something like that .

April 11, 2013

Love the fresh taste. Not too overpowering. Works well. Gentle on teeth and gums.

June 21, 2012

Sensodyne Pronamel was recommanded to me by my dentist as I have Acid Reflex and it is eroding the enamel off my teeth. This product is working great as I am no longer sensitive to hot and cold beverages like before using it and my dentist has noticed a difference when I went for a cleaning. Fresh Wave flavour is a mild tasting toothpast that leaves your teeth feeling great.