Sensodyne Pronamel Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 231 in Oral Care

June 04, 2017

Je souffre de sensibilité dentaire et mon dentiste me lavais proposer, Depuis que je l'utilise sa diminuer d'au moins 90% mon mal donc oui je le recommande ++ je ne pourrais plus m'en passer et l'haleine reste fraiche longtemps !

April 13, 2017

I have very sensitive teeth and I have lost alot of enamel on my teeth due to smoking and drinking coffee. I have been using this product for about 6 months-my dentist recommended it to me. I use this toothpaste everyday and I would and have told my friends about it. A very nice product.

April 13, 2017

For anyone with sensitive teeth this stuff is amazing! It has definitely helped my sensitivity and i love that it helps to protect your enamel at the same time.

April 06, 2017

Perfect for people who, just like me, drink a lot of acidic drinks (colas, coffees, etc.) and wants to prevent their enamel thinning out. Pronamel works really well for protecting from acid wear and the gentle whitening included in the formula works pretty well for me.

April 04, 2017

I started using this when after I got my braces off & was wearing retainers. My teeth were still sensitive from the braces & fact that I had to get my retainers tightened & wear them all the time made the pain worse. After using this, I definitely experienced less pain & was able to start eating 'hard' foods (I used to eat soft foods like mashed potatoes or soup!).
    Very effective product once you use it continuously for about a month or so.

April 04, 2017

after trying this product purchased with a coupon I would recommend it. Sensodyne Pronamel is the ultimate toothpaste for anyone that has sensitive teeth. The cold and hot sensations from eating or drinking is very painful. Using this toothpaste, after a couple days, has noticabely strengthened my teeth and whitened them as well!

March 27, 2017

Love this toothpaste, i have had sensitive teeth for years due to medication many other tooth pastes irritate my gums and i occasionally get tooth aches. Not only does this tooth paste help with my sensitive gums and teeth it is a nice minty fresh taste to it. I would recommend it to anyone that needs a tooth paste that can help with sensitive teeth or gums it will greatly help you.

March 23, 2017

Bon dentifrice, aide partiellement pour mes dents sensibles. C'est le meilleur dentifrice que j'ai essayé pour la sensibilité de mes dents, mais j'ai quand même les dents sensibles encore après plus d'un an d'usage.

March 17, 2017

March 14, 2017

I was happy with this product. My mouth felt fresh and clean after and I did that my teeth were less sensitive. All members of my family enjoyed using it. I would recommend it for everyone.