Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 149 in Toothpastes

- Sensodyne Rapid relief toothpaste. - Thailand product - 120 g.

April 26, 2017

Mon conjoint n'utilise que ce dentifrice donc il est très efficace pour ses dents sensibles. Il faut toujours en avoir à la maison. Par contre, je trouve que ce dentifrice est très cher, il coûte 7$ et il n'est jamais en solde.

April 17, 2017

My dentist recommended this toothpaste a few years ago and I've been using it ever since! I love mostly when my teeth are really sore. You really do get rapid relief. I use this with regular Sensodyne toothpaste.

March 21, 2017

Defiantly a necessity in my household. It works to get rid of my sensitive teeth. Everyone in my family has been using the brand Sensodyne for years. I always recommend this product to my friends

March 14, 2017

Je n'ai pas essayé plusieurs marques de dentifrice avant d'utiliser Sensodyne. Je suis satisfaite de la sensatation fraîche de propreté et de son efficacité ! Je recommande le produit :)

March 13, 2017

This is AMAZING! I dont use this as a daily toothpaste it really has a strange texture and will leave a gross taste in your mouth, but anytime i have a sore gum or tooth, i rub this on with a q-tip and it solves any problems i have, I rather this over orajel since i dont want to be frozen. Ive been using for years now and swear by it

January 08, 2017

An absolute necessity in every house. My teeth are overly sensitive and Sensodyne allows me to treat the sensitivity and clean my teeth all in one. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy hot and cold items again.

January 08, 2017

This is really great at getting rid of sensitivity pain. I only use Sensodyne now. It makes a big difference in me eating my favourite food . . . Ice cream!

January 07, 2017

This toothpaste has worked miracles for me and my family. It is extremely effective at targeting sensitivity issues and works quickly. It is usually a bit more on the expensive side at the drugstores and supermarkets, but sometimes samples are available and I have also found coupons at my dentist's office before. I think I will probably continue using Sensodyne Rapid Relief and Pronamel for many years to come, because I just haven't found any other brands that really measure up!

November 28, 2016

I have tooth sensitivity from probably other taking the best care of my teeth from the beginning that I should have but lesson learned!!! This does help for me though. I have used it when my cavities start hurting me or when things like the cold wind or food or drink temperature are making my teeth hurt and it helps to make the pain either dull significantly or stop from even happening.

September 24, 2016

This is my holy grail tooth paste. I use it everyday. I have very sensitive teeth and gums but with this toothpaste my teeth feel so much better. It has been recommended to me by 3 dentists and I can now see why! Its amazing.