Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste Reviews
#10 in Toothpastes

- Sensodyne Rapid relief toothpaste. - Thailand product - 120 g.

January 13, 2018

Cold water again

Thanks to Sensodyne Rapid Relief, i can once again enjoy a cold drink. It worked almost immediately, and the effect t lasts for a while. Does not ha e an overpowering taste and while it boasts no whitening features, does keep my teeth nice and clean.

December 06, 2017

yesss

my husband has horrible dental pain and this is his go to works like a charm and our dentist recommended it so glad that he did also works great for fresh breath

November 27, 2017

It does work very fast

I have very thin enamel and often get quite a bit of pain but this toothpaste works quickly and effectively, I also find it works well to keep my teeth nice and white, as well as helping with the pain of some minor gum damage. I will definitely continue to use this.

November 22, 2017

Works great

I have sensetive teeth and this toothpaste works great for me I’ve been using it for years now. I stick with the fresh mint flavor. Very recommended!

October 08, 2017

Parfait !!

Depuis quelques temps j'ai un problème de sensibilité dentinaire.Je me décourageait a force d'acheter des tubes de pates a dents et que ca ne me soulageait pas, mais j'ai essayer sensodyne et depuis cette journée la je ne m'en passe pas . Le prix en vaut la peine. Pour ma part je le conseil fortement

September 30, 2017

Au secours des dents sensibles!

Mon dentiste m'a recommandé ce dentifrice dû à mes gencives sensibles. J'avais de la difficulté à boire un liquide très chaud ou très froids ou à manger de la crème glacée sans que cela me donne un choc. Elle m'a conseillé d'utiliser Sensodyne et après quelques semaines seulement je n'avais plus de difficultés à manger ou boire quoi que ce soit!

September 27, 2017

Sensitivity Gone!

I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste does work. I use it everyday and I no longer have any sensitivity issues! Its a bit more expensive than other toothpastes and never goes on sale but I would to anyone with sensitive teeth issues!

September 26, 2017

Awesome

This toothpaste has gotten rid of my sensitive teeth. Too bad it’s as expensive as it is. It works though! Would recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth problems!

August 11, 2017

My good-to toothpaste

I have very sensitive teeth and finding any product that can help me eat and drink the things i want is something i'm always searching for. I've tried different Sensodyne products, but for me, the one that works the best and that can make the pain of eating or drinking something too cold or too hot is the Rapid Relief toothpaste. Upon repeated usage, i'm able to actually bite into an apple or drink a tea without yelling out loud and that's just fantastic!

August 01, 2017

Nope

At first it was good made my teeth not sensitive but when you keep using it it made my teeth more sensitive to foods and hot stuff would not recommend it