Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 156 in Toothpastes

- Sensodyne Rapid relief toothpaste. - Thailand product - 120 g.

2.0/5

June 21, 2017

Made my teeth more sensitive

At first using this toothpaste I thought it was a gift from god! But after using it for a couple months it made my teeth more sensitive than they were to begin with! I kept using it thinking it would help because my teeth were so bad, but then o switched to the sensodyne whitening and my sensitivity went away almost instantly!

June 17, 2017

Fast acting

This toothpaste is amazing
    It is fast acting provides relief for my sensitive teeth
    A very nice cool refreshing mint flavour
    As well as a nice white smile

June 05, 2017

Due to teeth sensitivity I use sensodine on a daily basis in please of regular toothpaste. I find that it very effectively reduces the sensitivity on the spots with worn down enamel.

May 18, 2017

I don't use sensodyne as my normal / usual toothpaste, normally I use regular brands like Crest or arm and hammer. But it happens that I get a sudden pain (usually located on a specific tooth), and when it happens I always use Sensodyne. The very first time you brush your teeth with it you feel the pain decrease almost immediately, and the more you use it the better it is. I suggest you always keep a sensodyne toothpaste at home because you can never prevent this king of pain.

May 15, 2017

This is the only toothpaste I feel comfortable using. I have mild sensitivity and notice a huge difference if I start using another brand other than this one. Taste is not too overpowering which is nice.

May 15, 2017

My fiancé and I both have very sensitive teeth and gums. This toothpaste helps to ease the pain that often comes with brushing your teeth 2-3 times daily with sensitive teeth. When using this toothpaste there is zero pain, and it helps keep my teeth looking and feeling fresh, clean, bright and white!

May 10, 2017

I love it when a product works exactly as advertised! This toothpaste falls into that category for sure and has helped me through a few nights with sore teeth. You can brush with it daily AND apply it directly to a toothache (and it helps A LOT).

May 09, 2017

Le meilleur dentifrice qui soit.
    Réduit la sensibilité et donne une sensation de bouche fraiche propre plus longtemps que d'autre marques de dentifrice.

April 28, 2017

J'avais des douleurs aux dents, j'en ai parlé à mon dentiste. Celui-ci m'à suggéré d'utiliser Sensodine. Je dois dire que j'ai été agréablement surprise. Le resultat à été senti rapidement. Je n'ai maintenant plus de douleur et j'en suis très heureuse ! Je recommande ce produit!

April 28, 2017

I have been using Sensodyne for years, and it's the only toothpaste I will purchase/use. Very effective and highly recommended for anyone with sensitivities!

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic