Sephora Collection Pearl Mask
Amazing

Sephora Collection Pearl Mask Reviews

Ranked #502 out of 663 in Masks

February 22, 2015

I've tried the Pearl and Green Tea fabric masks from Sephora and like the quality of both. They're a wee bit pricey, which is a drawback. The sent of each is subtle and pleasant, and the fabric is thick and stays in place well. I'm a fan of fabric masks in general, but I think I'll stick with the Life brand sheet masks from Shoppers Drug Mart which are about a quarter of the price and just as effective.

October 29, 2014

Sephora recently released a range of fiber masks, which seem to be extremely popular at the moment. The pearl mask that I tried is designed to perfect and brighten. There are a range of other varieties as well, depending on your skin type and what you are looking to achieve (hydrate, mattify, tone, etc).

Overall, the mask was pretty good. I am a mask junkie, so I have had the chance to try A LOT of products and this one was decent, although not a favourite.

The pros? It's easy to use, and while it is a bit of a gimmick, the fun factor is definitely there. About 2 minutes after applying it, my face felt very cool and refreshed. I left it on for 15 minutes and my skin definitely felt very hydrated and had an extra glow to it. I have sensitive skin, and it didn't irritate my face at all, which was perfect.

The cons? It left behind a sticky residue that I did not care for. The directions indicate that you don't need to rinse your face after using it, but I couldn't stand the filmy feeling, so I did. The only other major con is the price. Each mask is $8, which I think is a little high. I have no problem spending money on a product that leaves me breathless, but this mask left me wanting more.

Overall, I think it's a novel concept and it's worth giving try to see what the fuss is about if you have yet to try fiber or sheet masks. Not groundbreaking, but it's nice for a little self-pampering.