4.1/5
Prestige Item
Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara Reviews

July 31, 2017

Not as good as I thought

The girl at sephora suggested me this mascara as she saw my short blond lashes and said to me this is her favorite and the cheaper ( aroud 16$ the mascara). At that I price, I decided to gave it a try. The first time I used it, it was just ok... Then I tried to use it more often and it gets worse. My lashes look like spider webs and all glue together as I just put anoter coat to my first one. The wand is big and the brush is in plastic and I have very much difficulties using plastic want as I look like Alice Cooper after finishing doing my lashes. For me, it was a total mess. Probably, this isn't the best mascara for beginners like me.

March 20, 2017

Good mascara. Not the best I've ever used but cheap and does the job. I'll be getting it again for sure. No issues with irritation and wears for a decent amount of time.

January 21, 2017

I've been trying new Sephora products lately and this one is pretty good but not the best. It definitely adds volume to my lashes but I find its not dark enough my liking!

3.2/5

September 05, 2016

I use this mascara on a daily basis. I personally like how it makes my lashes look, however I have heard some people don't like this mascara. This mascara add volume to my lashes, the wand does apply a very generous amount of product to your lashes. This mascara is perfect for me because I already have long lashes, I just needed the volume. A downside is that its very easy to over apply and have your lashes clump together. Price is a bit high as well.

January 16, 2016

Best mascara I've ever used !!! Even though it's not waterproof, it still stays on pretty well through tears and rain. It really lengthens your eyelashes and volumizes them too ! I recommend this to everyone :)

October 15, 2015

This is the number one mascara that I use that's totally worth its money.

May 29, 2015

This is my FAVOURITE mascara!!! It's waterproof and has NEVER smudged on me (and I have been using it for at least 2 years). It also does really give great volume and the black pigment is quite intense and really brings out my lashes. Just make sure you have a good makeup remover product so that you can get it off without a struggle that will damage your lashes.

March 25, 2015

This, when used with an eyelash curler - BAM. that's it. sold. great, smooth application, great formula, great wand. I love Sephora collection products!

September 03, 2014

Love this mascara! I've tried many over the years and this one is the best! The large applicator wand is great! I do a few coats to get super long full lashes. It stays on really well, and removes easily with makeup remover. Overall, awesome product that makes my lashes look really full!

June 08, 2014

This is my favourite high end mascara. It adds a ton of volume as well as length. It is a bit on the pricey side but the results are totally worth it. I usually use this mascara first and add another layer of Revlon Lash Accelerator for length. Sephora's outrageous volume mascara can sometimes be clumpy if you add too many layers so be sure to use sparingly. Overall, this mascara is my all time favourite and I will be repurchasing this product in the future.