Seventh Generation Organic Cotton Tampons, Regular absorbency Reviews

Seventh Generation tampons are free of fragrances, deodorants and dyes. These organic cotton tampons utilize a dual layer system to protect from leaks and come with a comfort applicator made from 99% plant-based plastic. They are also gynecologist tested and made for sensitive skin - no chlorine bleaching involved! The cotton used is 100% responsibly sourced certified organic.

You may also like Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Pads (regular absorbency) and Chlorine-Free Liners

September 24, 2019

Good for you, good for the environment!

I’ve been waiting to try tampons that have plant based applicators! I’m super stoked that these worked well and were completely scent free. I’ll definitely be buying them again.

September 21, 2019

Undecided on this product

I am not a tampon user - only if the occasion calls for it (i.e. swimming). Since I do not have that much experience, I wasn't a pro in using this product, as much as I would have liked. I do like how it is a plant based product, meaning no more of those plastic applicators - which i was not a fan of, hence why i do not use tampon frequently. I would need to test this out more to see if this would be a go to for those special occasions.

I receive this product for free from PRC in exchange for my honest review.

September 20, 2019

Super comfortable tampons I don't feel guilty about using!

These tampons were very comfortable to wear and insert, but I have to say that my favourite thing about them is that the outer packaging, wrappers and applicators are biodegradeable. I applaud this company for taking this step in protecting the planet and hope others follow suit.

September 14, 2019

Comfortable and easy to use

My guilt in using plastic applicators has been answered! I used to use those cardboard applicators to be conscious but I found they were just uncomfortable to use. If I couldn't insert them correctly, they went to waste, and inserting them altogether was uncomfortable and sometimes painful depending on where I was in my period. I switched to U by Kotex with the plastic applicator and hadn't looked back. I was excited to try these, provided to me by Chick Advisor because of the plant based plastic and zero bleaching to the cotton. It is wild to think that cotton in regular tampons is bleached.. where no one will ever see it! I found no further leakage with these than I would expect, only a little at the base of the string. I did try them overnight as well and they held up fine. Overall, I did not see a huge improvement between this and what I usually use, but would like to use these in the future because of the unbleached cotton and lower environmental impact. Would definitely recommend!

September 12, 2019

Melanie Vance

Even on my heavier days these tampons offered great leak proof protection. The applicator is smooth and makes them easy to use. They at compact and fit in any way purse. Will definitely be buying!

September 11, 2019

BEST IVE TRIED

Okay so i’m a Kotex/Tampax kinda girl...but honestly when I tried these, they were life changing. Super comfortable, literally do not feel like they are there AT ALL. extremely durable, I took one apart just to inspect it fully and made sure the string was sturdy. It absorbs fully and no leaks at all which was amazing considering both the other brands I use leak.

OVERALL GREAT!!!!! 10/10 would recommend.

Thank you Chickadvisor and Seventh generation for the product.

September 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great tampons!

These tampons are awesome! They feel very natural and the regular absorbency is perfect for me. They are easy to put in and I don't feel stressed using them as I do with tampons full of chemicals. I will purchase them in the future for sure.

I got these for free but this opinion is my own.

September 07, 2019

ok....

I really wanted to love these tampons, because for organic they were very cost effective. However, the individual packaging they are wrapped in is a nightmare, by the time I got them open I was about out of breath!

September 06, 2019

Confy and slim tampons

I am used to use pads, but before thy this tampons I am totally changing my mind. They do the same work as the pads, and they are really confy for me.

I would recommend this to a friend.

September 06, 2019

Great Alternative to Big Name Tampons

I love this product. It was nice to be able to use a tampon that I knew was better for me. The materials used were organic and less harmful than big name tampons but this did not at all compromise the integrity of the product. They were just as effective as my regular brand and stopping leaks and I didn’t have to worry about what i was exposing my body to.