1 review
Seventh Generation Organic Cotton Tampons, Regular absorbency Reviews

Seventh Generation tampons are free of fragrances, deodorants and dyes. These organic cotton tampons utilize a dual layer system to protect from leaks and come with a comfort applicator made from 99% plant-based plastic. They are also gynecologist tested and made for sensitive skin - no chlorine bleaching involved! The cotton used is 100% responsibly sourced certified organic.

You may also like Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Pads (regular absorbency) and Chlorine-Free Liners

Amazing - 0

August 16, 2019

Not too shabby

I was surprised by these. I usually don’t like using regular tampons but these ones weren’t bad. Its nice knowing they are chlorine free especially considering where they go. I am trying to be more mindful of what I use and these are a great first step. Receiving these for free for testing purposes from chick advisor was really helpful because I might not have purchased these on my own but now I will definitely repurchase (though maybe in a different absorbency)