Seventh Generation Dish Liquid - Lavender Flower & Mint Scent Reviews

Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)
Powerful plant-based ingredients leave your dishes sparkling clean with a streak-free shine

July 24, 2019

Relaxing fresh scent

Lavender is such a beautiful scent and this soap Has a fine balance between lavender and being a cleaner. Seventh generation is definitely my preferred dish soap and lavender was always my go to sent I always try to buy it on sale to get more bang for my buck

April 15, 2019
    Colorado, United States

I love seventh generation

I only like to use clean products. Seventh generation to me is the best there is. This dish soap is my absolute favorite kind to use. I love the smell and the effectiveness of it. I recommend it to anyone who wants to make a natural switch but wants a clean smelling sink and dishes,

March 05, 2019

Quite good! Smells great!

I support Seventh Generation products and have used them for quite a while.
    As dawn leaves toxic coating on dishes, we must wash our children and babies dishes with this eco-friendly dish soap.
    Before I had my child and lived on a sailboat with my childs father, I washed dishes in the ocean with this soap. It gets a good foam on, it isn't great for grease cutting though, so I don't use it on my regular dishes. I am in the process of making my own dishsoap with Sals Suds, but for now this will do great for my childs dishes.
    The scent is great! I really enjoy it a lot, it doesn't dry my hands out a whole lot, either. I love the packaging and as for the price- I usually wait for a sale or when there is coupons I buy a bunch of them and stockpile them.
    I would recommend you use this for your childs dishes and reduce their exposure to toxic chemical cleaners.

February 18, 2019

Great

Having kids at home you always looking for products that are safe and effective. So when I found a coupon for seventh generation and found a great deal for dish liquid, I immediately bought it. I love that it comes in my favourite scent which is lavender and I’m astonished that it is as good as the known brand for dish liquid and that it’s natural. Great for cleaning my kids toys.

November 29, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Love this stuff!

First bought this dish soap because I had a coupon and figured I would try something new. The scent is absolutely amazing. I love the lavender mint smell. Another visual perk is that it's not an obnoxious color like some of the ones that I have bought in the past. This dish soap cleans great and leaves no filmy residue. This is the only dish soap that I plan on buying!!!

October 11, 2018
    Maryland, United States

My Go To Dish Soap

I pretty much use all of Seventh Generation's line of products because I am attempting to go all chemical free and natural. I have been using this dish soap for over 5 years now and it works amazing. My dishes get cleaned, I don't have to worry about chemicals, I can use it on baby items, and the smell is fantastic. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is health conscience or just wants a great dish soap!

August 13, 2018
    Florida, United States

Great product all around

What is there not to like about this dish liquid, Smells great, It's all natural, and does a great job on the dishes. Been buying this for a few years now and I follow the company. I admire what they stand for and will continue to purchase this.

August 13, 2018
    California, United States

I love the smell and it is all natural.

I tried this soap about a month ago and I haven't switched back. It seems like it is more concentrated than other brands because I only have to use a little bit for a sink full of dishes. It also has a nice soft smell to it. Not too strong. I feel more comfortable using it because it is all natural.

May 02, 2018

Bon

Bon produit l odeur de la lavende est agréable une petite goute est la vaisselle est super propre pas de graisse pas de tache super satisfaite je le recommande definitivement

May 01, 2018

I would buy this dish liquid again

The liquid makes dishes really clean, all the dirts go away. It smells so nice. I’m not worried and feel lazy to do dishes. I definitely buy this product again.