Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry Detergent - Free & Clear Reviews

Laundry Liquid free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
USDA Certified Biobased 97%

September 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

Gets the job done naturally

A great natural baby detergent that gets the job done. It gets my babies clothes, even the poop stained & spit up drenched clothes, nice & clean. It is unscented so the clothes don't come out smelling luxurious but they are naturally clean.

February 20, 2019

One of the few that won’t irritate my skin

I love this detergent! Fragrance free is my MO when it comes to anything I put on or near my skin. This works just as well as any of the harsher detergents when it comes to cleaning and lifting stains.

October 05, 2018

From clean sheets to easy nights sleep!

I bought a bottle of the Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent. This was my first time using a natural, eco-friendly and non-scented laundry detergent ever. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Well, was I surprised. My bedding came out so fresh and crisp. It was so clean feeling that I knew it was something I’ve never experienced before. Makes me wonder if my other brand was really getting the deep down clean I thought it was. Well I made up my bed and when it came time to sleep, I didn’t know if it was my imagination or not but I fell easily asleep. That doesn’t happen with all of my pet, dust and environmental allergies. I really believe the detergent bought me that whole week free of instant sleep. I definitely recommend to anyone debating this purchase. It’s a no brainer.

September 22, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Fresh clean clothes

I really like Seventh Generation Liquid laundry detergent it works good, it really gets my clothes clean and I love that its fragrance free, and no dyes and it doesnt irritate my babies skin and its so gentle. It works great for fighting tough stains and makes our clothes clean, soft and comfy. I would definitely recommend this product.

September 17, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

Great for allergies

I purchased this product to try on my father's clothes. He's older and highly sensitive to any type of smells of chemicals. I have been doing his laundry and wanted to find something that was going to clean his things but also not affect him. This stuff works fabulous at cleaning. It has nothing that upsets his system and yet it still works like a charm. It's a bit pricey but well worth every dime. Great for the environment too which is a huge plus in my book. So far we haven't had any skin irritations either from changing detergent. I definitely recommend seventh generation products.

April 03, 2018

sensitive skin saver!

I purchased this product after hearing how well it worked for my girlfriend who suffers from really bad eczema and sensitive skin. I find my skin has random reactions to things and laundry detergent is definitely one of them!. I decided to try it out and I loved it! it was really gentle on my skin, and washed my clothes really well.

March 21, 2018

Great product!

I received samples of this product and instantly loved it. My son suffers from eczema and Have to use products that are scent-free. I love that this product doesn’t irritate his skin!

March 08, 2018

Perfect for Cloth Diapering!

I use this detergent to clean my cloth diapers - the fragrance free formula is perfect for my baby's sensitive bottom. As well, it helps get all the nasties out leaving absolutely no stains! Although it is on the pricier end of laundry detergents I think it is well worth it for the effectiveness and being an eco-friendly product!

November 05, 2017

Love it!

This was my first time using any of the Seventh Generation products. One of the first things I noticed on the packaging was the easy to read list of plant based ingredients. I also noticed that it was hypoallergenic which is great for my daughters sensitive skin. I tried this detergent out on my favorite white throw and a load of white clothes with a variety of stains. I was impressed with the white throw because it looked so bright and white. The load of clothes had mixed results. I think about 80% of the load came out whiter and stain free. Some of the tougher stains on the remaining clothes had some improvement but still remained. Using this detergent along with a stain remover or pretreating these stains would likely fix this issue in the future. This detergent literally has no smell and left my clothing scent free which is great for people that are sensitive to fragrance. I am very happy with this product and will be purchasing again because of the safe and natural ingredients.

Updated On: November 05, 2017

I received this product free from @FamilyRated in exchange for an honest review #gotitfree

November 04, 2017

Worked exactly as advertised!

I loved this product. My clothes were clean and even with my usually sensitive skin, I didn't find any irritants in the laundry detergent which is great! I found the value to be pretty good and we still have over half of the tub left even though I do laundry 4 times a week. Great value for my money. #Gotitfree