Shakeology Reviews

September 17, 2017

It works

I used Shakeology for about 9 months. I enjoyed all the flavors with the exception of strawberry. The shake tastes very good and I like that you can use it to make baked goods, popsicles, protein balls, etc. As a meal replacement it sustained me for about 3 hours. I did feel healthier and had less joint pain while using it, unfortunately it is too costly for me so decided to stop. I have debated several times to restart it as even if you are not eating well you know you had all the nutrients you needed for the day if you drank your shake,

May 12, 2017

I started the 21 Day Fix with Beachbody and it came with shakeology. I used the entire bag and it lasted longer than expected. I did tone my body and felt so great! After I stopped using the shake mix, I could feel myself slipping into bad habits. I also compared different shakes to the nutrition facts on the shake mix and for the price, this mix definitely comes out on top! Its healthy and has the highest daily value in any shake mix that I've seen!

Updated On: May 12, 2017

This company does auto ship, but you accept that in the terms and conditions that you read or discuss over the phone. Its easy to stop shipping, just call and ask! They don't hide anything or charge you for anything other than what you order or sign up for and they give you lots of time to return the product free of charge.... My coach has been a big help in my mission to get healthier and more active... and if you use once a day like the bag recommends, then you will have more than enough for a month. It works out to about $4 a day.... compare that to your calorie intake at mcdonalds or tim hortons...

Final rant: you can't compare the cost of this and its' nutrition facts to any other brand! TRY IT

2.2/5

April 11, 2017

I wanted this to be the wonderful product everyone claimed it to be. It wasn't. First of all, you do get a decent sized bag of powder, supposed to get a full month of 'shakes' however when you factor the price it is more expensive per serving than other protein powders. Fine, I'm all about trying the new fad. The issues arise when I made my first shake...tried a basic just mixed with milk to start out, disgusting...I dumped it out. Second attempt, I'll mix a scoop in with my morning smoothie, still bad. Guess I'll keep 200$ worth of protein powder in my cupboard forever since I can't bring myself to throw it away. Wondering why I have 200$ worth? Because they autoship without asking....

March 09, 2017

I recently decided to give Shakeology a try because I'd heard many people talk about how much they loved it and how well it worked. Well I personally didn't find any difference in how I felt using Shakeology over my normal high quality protein shakes but I know a many people say they do so it could just be a me thing. As far as taste for the flavours I've tried;
    Chocolate : quite chocolately, good flavour especially if you add a bit of mint extract, yum
    Vanilla : not for me, I really did not care for this one
    Cafe Latte : decent flavour, does taste like coffee
    I find they all have a bit of an odd after taste but most protein shakes do, I think it all the vitamins and minerals they have.
    End result is that I think it's quite pricy for me as I already have a pretty healthy diet and I don't notice any performance difference from my usual shakes but others may have different results and find it's worth it.

February 22, 2017

I bought the chocolate bag to go with my core de force workout program. The taste is alright... I prefer to mix it with something like peanut butter. I tried the vanilla and it was disgusting. I didn't lose weight on it but I wasn't trying to. I felt good after drinking it and it was easy to incorporate into other foods like protein bars. The cost is very high though which is why I won't be buying this product every month but as a treat once in a while. It's full of excellent nutrients. I only use 3/4 scoop because I find it is too much with full scoop.

2.0/5

January 19, 2017

I find the consistency really grainy and the taste is terrible. This is probably one of the worst shakes I have ever tried and I've had a lot of them. If I'm going to drink a morning shake I want it make me happy, taste great and keep me feeling full. I didn't find Shakeology did any of that for me. Plus its really pricy for something that's just mediocre.

October 23, 2016

Have been taking this daily for almost a year now. Have tried all the flavors and they are all very good but greenberry is the one that surprised me the most!

If I simply want protein following a workout or a simple snack I'll mix a scoop or packet with water and ice. If I want to use it as a meal replacement, I'll add either yogurt, fruits, veggies, nut or seed butter, really anything you'd find in a smoothy.

It helped me out with cravings, energy level, regularity and weight loss!

1.8/5

September 23, 2016

I am always surprised by how many people rave about Shakeology because it is one of the worse shake powders I have tried. The price is too high, the taste is awful (the vanilla tastes like something I would clean my house with), and my stomach cannot handle it at all. There are many other options out there with the vitamins and minerals that taste way better!

September 22, 2016

This is the only meal replacement shake I will ever buy. I don't use this as much anymore but if ever I will use this kind of nutritional supplement again, I will go for Shakeology. I love the Chocolate but have tried all flavors. Maybe I will use it again once the Café Latte will be available in Canada.

August 10, 2016

I like how shakeology has so many different super foods, vitamins and minerals packed into a scoop f powder. I had the regular chocolate one and I found the taste terrible. It's tolerable though in oatmeal with lots of peanut butter to dull the yucky taste. I do find a difference when I drink it so I should try to get back on board with it despite the yuckiness. It is filling and you feel better drinking it. Maybe it's a placebo effect? Super expensive though!