4.1/5
#155 in Shampoo

January 16, 2020

Smells great

Smells great food product

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahwhqhqhahahahahahahahahwhwhwhwhwhahwhwhwhahahahahahahahahhwhahahahah

December 07, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great!

Absolutely love this shampoo. Although it's gentle enough to use daily, it really feels like it totally cleanses your hair of product build up, pollution and oils. It has a great consistency, lathers really well, and smells amazing. Using in conjunction with the matching conditioner enhances the effects of the shampoo. Hair is left, light, soft, clean, shiny, and smelling beautiful.

November 30, 2019

Best

This shampoo is very nice it leaves your hair silky smooth and smells like flowers.
    I would recommend this shampoo to people who want their hair repaired and smooth

3.2/5

September 12, 2019

Too good to use

To have a shampoo is a must have product in everyone's house.,it's fragrance and quantity is up to mark totally unmatchable with other products ...
    The colour and texture is soo nice which give the low chances to spill excessively.

August 09, 2019

Shampoing keraline

Shampoing très efficace pour les cheveux secs avec pointe fourchu. Il réhydrate le cheveu et le garde intact pour au moins 2 jours!! Je fus impressionnée!

July 18, 2019

Great Product

This product is very good for the price. It really does clean my hair, while not drying it out. I have a sensitive scalp and this is one of the only shampoos that doesn't make it itch. I have highlights and I thought this product was for colored hair but it is not. I don't think it prolonged my color longer than regular shampoo despite its lower sulfate content. I am switching to their actual color care shampoo now but I would continue using this product if I didn't have colored hair because of its quality. Smell is nice and stays after wash.

March 26, 2019

Shampoo werk

This shampoo is creamy and soft it’s gentle on your scalp it is not effective to curing dry scalp but it sure makes your hair smell good with a long lasting scent

March 25, 2019

Vogue

Mes cheveux devienne tres soyeux et doux.tres facile pour demeler.je recommence le shampooing il est très bon et sacqualite estvtres bonne.surtout sur les cheveux long

February 21, 2019

Great

This product seams to be worth what I paid for it. It worked very well. I definitely think I’ll be buying it again sometime soon. Bottle is a bit small but worth it.

February 14, 2019

Shampoo

This was good for my hair and the smell lasted a long time I would buy this product and made my hair soft and healthier looking.I happy I got a change to try this product especially for my hair.