Shea Moisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Wash & Scrub Reviews

May 26, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Love this product!

My son is 12and going through puberty and has started to get teen acne. He has very oily skin and has had breakouts mostly on his forehead. There is NOTHING else I recommend for teenage boys other than the African black soap.

March 04, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Soft Glowing skin

I bought this product originally by mistake, however it was the best mistake I ever made. I am a loyal customer of Shea moisture Black soap, the lather is so clean and your face feels like new every time you use it.
    It lathers very quickly and feels like a cloud on your face. I buy several when I buy one, to make sure I never run out. It's the best facial cleanser I've ever used.

January 10, 2019

Worth The Money

This product did wonders for me and did a great job fighting acne and making my skin become clear and smooth. It will definitely last a little while and you get a lot of product for the money . Overall it does help with my acne and I would for sure recommend this product .

October 02, 2018

Breakouts no more

i've never been able to find a product that helps combat under the skin pimples which i'm very prone of getting and really bad acne around the corners of my mouth and the corners of my nose, but THIS PRODUCT OHMYGEEWIZ it's absolutely AMAZING!!! after 6 or so months of using this i am completely acne free and my face is so bright and even. i NEVER wear makeup anymore to hide my acne because i don't have to!! i strongly, very highly, recommend giving this product a try. even after a couple of weeks i could see my skin changing drastically for the better. definitely 10 out of 10

September 20, 2018
    California, United States

wonderful

this happens to be by far one of my fav product . it really cleans youe skin, ive been using this porduct for about a few years now anddont think i would change

May 20, 2018
    New York, United States

I would repurchase this product

This product can last you a long time which is amazing. A little goes a long way and for the price you can stretch the product out for months. It helps clear your skin, but if you already have dry skin I would not recommend it because it does dry out blemishes and the surrounding skin.

April 26, 2017

I have oily acne prone skin, with big pores, and My face is super sensitive. I love shea moisture products in general. Ive been using the system (bar wash, scrub) for one 2weeks now and my face had no bad reaction or irritating side effects. The bar soap really takes away the oiliness, makeup and dirt. The scrub exfoliateed well, felt creamy and was very effective and not to harsh on my skin. There isn't any strong order which I like. All in all I'd recommend this product

April 01, 2017

I had terrible acne and this product used with the mud mask really helped clear my acne! It's a bit pricey, not your usual drug store prices, but I feel it's worth it for the quality.

December 13, 2016

I've tried everything! I MEAN EVERYTHING! But I must give Shea Moisture all of the credit for this product. My face isn't completely clear but I see a lot of improvements within the first week. My post acne spots are lightening up, some even disappeared. I have a lot less breakouts and my oily skin isn't as oily as it usually is. I can see this product giving me full results over time. Not to mention, I have a cousin in high school who struggled with acne. She uses it as well and her face is completely clear today. I will go back and get the face mask that's a part of this line. If you have problem skin, oily skin, acne, or clogged pores, I highly suggest you give this product a try!