Prestige Item
Shiseido Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam Reviews

December 20, 2017

This is my favorite cleanser by far!

I am 54 years old and I love this product and the way my skin feels after using it, not tight and dried out. I also enjoy the foaming action, when I massage it onto my face, it does gently foam up to remove the make up and grit from the day and it feels so clean afterwards. There is a slight pleasant smell to the cleanser which is not at all over bearing. I definitely plan to continue using this cleanser.

March 31, 2017

have very sensitive, picky skin. A lot of products do not work for my face. However, I could not be more pleased with this cleanser. It is highly moisturizing as well as deeply cleansing. I love it!

April 18, 2016

This is exactly as it is says. It is very creamy and foamy. A little goes a long way because of how much it foams up. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean! I really like this product and will continue to repurchase! I prefer to use this product with my Mia2 Clarisonic.

December 18, 2015

Very very foamy. The lather is thick and rich. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and not dry/stretchy afterwards.

December 05, 2014

I've been using this cleanser for over a year now and it's about time I write a review on it. Although it's marketed as an anti-aging cleanser, it's suitable for all ages. Shiseido cleansers are my favourite, and this one is no exception. I love how you only need a pea size to get a generous amount of lather and I love how it leaves your skin feeling clean without drying. As far as I can see, there are no parabens. Great everyday cleanser!

June 19, 2014

A good, gentle cleanser. Produces a nice foam and leaves your face very soft. Good scent - though it's mostly a 'soapy' kind of scent.