Prestige Item
Shiseido Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam Reviews

February 11, 2019

A little dab will do ya!

My mum gave me her tiny sample tube to try...it last FOREVER!. This is a rich, beautiful gift for you face every day. I know it may seem pricey, but it’s amazing . The very tiniest dab is sufficient for a lovely foamy cleanse. My skin loves it. Definitely buy my own.

February 08, 2019

LIFE CHANGING!

I am all for any Shiseido product but this one takes the cake! After 3 uses with 1 day skipped in between, I saw immediate changes. My skin felt softer and cleaner. A big thumbs up to this product!

June 28, 2018

It cleans so well

I love this cleansing foam, it cleans amazingly , smells quite nice and I only need a tiny bit to get my face clean.

I generally get this in travel sets and it’s one of my favourites. It always leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend this!

April 22, 2018

Favourite cleanser

This item is on the pricey side but if you can get the value set, it is worth the $70! You will use very little and it should last a couple months. I’ve noticed a difference in my skin and highly recommend this product.

2.2/5

March 19, 2018

Not worth the money

This product is not cheap. The good things are that it smells ok and builds a nice foam. However, the foam is actually hard to be washed off. I usually need to spend 5 minutes to clean the foam completely off my face. And the product seems to irritate my sensitive skin.

December 20, 2017

This is my favorite cleanser by far!

I am 54 years old and I love this product and the way my skin feels after using it, not tight and dried out. I also enjoy the foaming action, when I massage it onto my face, it does gently foam up to remove the make up and grit from the day and it feels so clean afterwards. There is a slight pleasant smell to the cleanser which is not at all over bearing. I definitely plan to continue using this cleanser.

March 31, 2017

have very sensitive, picky skin. A lot of products do not work for my face. However, I could not be more pleased with this cleanser. It is highly moisturizing as well as deeply cleansing. I love it!

April 18, 2016

This is exactly as it is says. It is very creamy and foamy. A little goes a long way because of how much it foams up. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean! I really like this product and will continue to repurchase! I prefer to use this product with my Mia2 Clarisonic.

December 18, 2015

Very very foamy. The lather is thick and rich. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and not dry/stretchy afterwards.

December 05, 2014

I've been using this cleanser for over a year now and it's about time I write a review on it. Although it's marketed as an anti-aging cleanser, it's suitable for all ages. Shiseido cleansers are my favourite, and this one is no exception. I love how you only need a pea size to get a generous amount of lather and I love how it leaves your skin feeling clean without drying. As far as I can see, there are no parabens. Great everyday cleanser!