Shopkins Season 3 Blind Baskets

Shopkins Season 3 Blind Baskets Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 584 in Toys

May 26, 2016

I think all little kids are obsessed with these, my son would see his cousin playing with them and quickly requested some of his own. He loves the idea of things being a surprise so he loved these bling baskets. These aren't too bad price wise compared to the larger shopkins sets, my son now has a huge shopkins collection. So cute!

March 11, 2016

They are very addictive ! My three year old asks for one every time we go out! She is trying to collect them all. They only thing is I find them pretty expensive ! It's like 6$ each where I live! But I guess they can get away with it because moms like me give in ! Lol

March 04, 2016

My daughter is big into shopkins right now. They are just little rubber pieces of thing you would shop for like milk, fruit, baby needs, and so much more. They come in common, rare, ultra rare, and my daughter goes Nuts when she get a ultra rare. Any time she has money this is what she will spend it on.

January 15, 2016

My daughters have just discovered Shopkins....with gusto!
    I find some of the paint jobs to be sloppily done, and some of them are especially small, but the kids love them. My two-year-old only ever has one at a time, and she is constantly losing it. My five-year-old has a small collection of about 25 or so and knows all of their names.
    The two of them happily play together with them for hours at a time, acting out all kinds of scenarios. They seem to be a hit.
    When they got Christmas money, they both wanted to go out and get all things Shopkins.

September 26, 2015

These toys made in big with seasons 1 & 2.. Now season 3 is making it BIG! My daughter is super excited to add these to her collection! They come in a small shopping basket ( which is now re-stackable) with two blind bags & that's the whole surprise, kids don't know what their going to get until they open the bags. They've added new categories & playsets. Very cute!