Shu Uemura ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

With a cashmere-like texture, this legendary facial cleansing oil infused with 8 precious oils renews skin quality, leaving it moisturized and feeling soft and smooth with less visible pores, for an unforgettable cleansing experience that is the ultimate in skin care. Cashmere skin quality: ultime8 complex delivers softer, smoother and moisturized skin for an exquisite makeup finish. The precious essences of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils have been merged together. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are proven to have the highest skincare efficacy. Utlime8 cleansing oil effortlessly removes all makeup and impurities.

July 20, 2022

Different

This product was something different than what I was used to using. It was a cleansing oil which I expected to make my skin oily but in fact it did not. Instead, it left it feeling soft and clean. A softness unlike it had felt in awhile. For once in a long time the wasn't any dry feeling only softness.

July 19, 2022

Gentle cleansing oil great for all skin types

I received a complementary sample of this product from #tryShuUemura in exchange for my honest opinion on this product. I really love this cleansing oil for double the cleansing. It does a wonders removing waterproof mascara & makeup in a very gentler way then cotton pads soaked in makeup remover or wipes that sometimes smear the make-up in deeper. Its really good for sensitive, oily,dry or combination skin. Its also a good moisturizer for dry,dehydrated, eczma prone skin. @Butterly #tryShuUemura #freeproduct

Perfect for dry skin

This is literally the best facial cleansing oil I have tried. I have really dry skin and this has worked so well at removing my makeup without a drying effect. There is a light scent but nothing that is heavy or lingers. My skin feels smooth and soft after each use. I really love how luxurious it feels. I think that is the best part and I will be purchasing more. I can honestly recommend it for just about anyone but especially those with dry skin.

Smoothness pure.

I'm very pleased with this product, it not only hydrates and cleans, but also it doesn't leave any oily residues and does remove makeup. It's relaxing, smells decent, and my sensitive skin feels luxurious and gorgeous after. Overall I would recommend this Shu Uemura cleansing oil for any age.

Great Cleansing Oil

Shu Uemura is a Great Cleansing Oil. Left my skin feeling nourished & removed any left over makeup I couldn't remove with a makeup cleansing wipe. I love that this cleansing oil has the following oils; Japanese Camellia Oil, Squalance & Ginseng.

Wow !!

Wow this cleansing oil was literally so amazing!!! I've never sampled something so AMAZING !! This stuff made my face feel sooo moisturized !! Like really really good moisturizered !! I absolutely fell in LOVE with this stuff , and really really recommend it, I literally give it a 100 out of 10 and will actually be buying more of this !! Thank you for introducing me to this amazing product !!

Amazing Oil

I was sent this cleansing oil in exchange for my honest review. I have dry skin so I love using oil on my face for extra hydration. This cleanser was the best. It removed all my make up easily even stubborn eye makeup that usually takes time with other cleansers. It also left my skin feeling soft and not excessively oily like other products.

Feels wonderful

I used this on my hair and it feels super soft and silky and my hair hasn’t felt this good in a very long time. I highly recommend it to anyone. It’s very affordable too

silky smooth

this was a very good product, i used it for a week and could feel the difference in the feel and look of my skin. it had a silky-smooth feel to the product. I received this for free.

Hands Down, The BEST

When I received the Shu Uemura Ultime8∞ Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil FREE SAMPLE, I was sceptical about the oil but when I say I was wrong. It's so easy on the skin, no bothering smell and removers make up like a champ! I'm overly excited to buy this for my skincare routine! Don't walk yall, RUN to get yours. You want be sorry you did