• Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse
  • Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse

Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 377 in Primer

March 10, 2014

I simply love this product. This is my second time purchasing this base mousse and I love how it foams out and the feel of it on my face. I saw the condition of my skin improve (I have imperfections like blemishes and redness) and it goes great under my foundation.

March 23, 2012

I stumbled upon this product while reading a blog and did some googling. I saw many rave reviews so I decided to check it out and made the trip to Holt Renfrew on Bloor Street. This is a product that I use as a primer but you can also use it alone (the SPF is an added bonus). I love this stuff-it's a mousse. I spray it into my palm and apply it on my face with my fingers-I recommend you do this quickly as the product dries fast! It has a slight beige tint. I have found that it evens out my skin tone and my foundation applies better after using it! It is a bit pricey (it's $40.00 for a small can) but for the amount I use (1/2 pump) I can justify it! If you are looking for a lightweight primer that's not going to make your face look like a Texas oil slick (or if you have oily skin), then pick this up if you can. It's a splurge that's worth it!

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler