Silicone Baking Mat by Starfrit
Good

Silicone Baking Mat by Starfrit Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 122 in Bakeware & Cookware

April 19, 2017

J'utilise souvent les tapis de protection en silicone, ils me facilité la tâche lorsque je cuisine. Ils sont très souples et facile d'utilisation ainsi que pour les nettoyer!

April 05, 2017

J'adore!!! C'est devenu un incontournable chez nous. Tellement facile à utiliser et plus pratique que le papier parchemin. Rien ne colle dessus, c'est réutilisable et deja "pré-découper" puisque ajusté a la grosseur de ma plaque. Je n'ai qu'à le sortir et le tour est joué. En plus, malgré plusieurs utilisations, la feuille est toujours aussi efficace.

December 20, 2016

My boyfriend actually introduced me to this silicone baking sheet. I had never owned or used one before and now I am so confused as to why I never bought one. This thing works great! It makes nothing stick to your pan and the clean up is so easy! I love this thing and always use it!

October 11, 2016

I have had one of these for a few years and love it. It makes it so you don't have to add oil or butter to your cooking sheet and is a lot better for the environment then tinfoil (these sheets last for years).

October 11, 2016

My Mom introduced this silicone baking sheet and gave me one of hers. It freaked me out at first, I thought it would melt or put toxins into my cookies..but none of that happened lol

I couldn't believe how easy it was to clean and how evenly my cookies baked, and fast too. It is heat resistant up to 446 Fahrenheit !! I have only used it for cookies, but learned I can use it for fish! I would want to buy another one though, one for baking, one for cooking fish

It rolls up and I put an elastic band around it so there is not stress finding cupboard space.

It is really cool and I can't believe the different accessories and implement made of silicone out there now or baking and cooking.Crazy!

I am happy with this little mat and if you love to bake cookies you have to get one of these. You will be happy with the results for sure

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign