Silk Almond Coconut Blend Beverage Reviews
#7 in Non-Dairy

December 05, 2017

Has a lovely taste

This is my favourite, I love coconut and I am lactose intolerant. This is the perfect beverage I really like. I recommend you to try it. I know my children really loved it

October 20, 2017

Weight loss just becomes easier!

This product is great for adding it to meal replacement shakes. Low calories, high protein, no carbs. A great taste of a combination of almond and coconut. Even my kids love it. I also use it in my tea which adds a nice flavor and a perfect amount of creaminess.

September 18, 2017

Very tasty

I always buy Almond milk but decided to mix it up with Coconut almond milk.. and was not disappointed! This is really delicious and adds a really great flavour to cereal and smoothies. I will keep buying this.

September 12, 2017

Coconut milk!

I love this coconut milk. I use it in my cereal and also my coffee. It has a hint of coconut which adds just the right amount of flavour and its non-dairy. It can also be used to make smoothies.

July 22, 2017

Great smoothie buddy

My husband and I love using this beverage for our smoothie. It is so yummy and rich for our smoothie. The best thing is our kids love it in their smoothies too!

July 12, 2017

My new fave

I make a daily protein shake and do not like milk. I had been using unsweetened almond milk for the longest and loved it. Then they introduced this gem with coconut which i love. I liked the fact that the nutritional properties such as sugars, calories, carbs did not fluctuate much. I am a lifer now!

June 23, 2017

My go to

Love the silk brand. I use it in my coffee, my smoothies, everything I love the flavor. I love everything about it. I like the fact that it usually goes on sale quite often at the local grocery stores too.

June 23, 2017

Great Alternative to Dairy Milk Products!

We have tried several Silk Almond milk products for smoothies and chia pudding. This product is by far a favourite with myself and my children. The coconut flavour is not overpowering when used in recipes. The price is also on par with other refrigerated almond beverages on the market. We prefer refrigerated over shelf stable almond mills. Definitely will continue to buy.

May 06, 2017

When my husband first found out he had developed a dairy allergy we did a lot of experimenting with milk substitutes until we settled on Silk Almond Coconut Blend. We only get the unsweetened and use it in almost everything we make. It taste great in smoothies, in baked good and have used it in a few lunch/super main entrée recipes.

April 18, 2017

J'achete Silk pour mes smoothies ou mes céréales. Habituellement , je prend Silk amandes vanille non sucré. J'ai quand même aimé le gout de noix de coco, mais je l'ai trouvé trop intense. Je vais continué d'acheter Silk amandes vanille non sucré ;)