Silk Almond Coconut Blend Beverage

Silk Almond Coconut Blend Beverage Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 96 in Non-Dairy

July 22, 2017

Great smoothie buddy

My husband and I love using this beverage for our smoothie. It is so yummy and rich for our smoothie. The best thing is our kids love it in their smoothies too!

July 12, 2017

My new fave

I make a daily protein shake and do not like milk. I had been using unsweetened almond milk for the longest and loved it. Then they introduced this gem with coconut which i love. I liked the fact that the nutritional properties such as sugars, calories, carbs did not fluctuate much. I am a lifer now!

June 23, 2017

My go to

Love the silk brand. I use it in my coffee, my smoothies, everything I love the flavor. I love everything about it. I like the fact that it usually goes on sale quite often at the local grocery stores too.

June 23, 2017

Great Alternative to Dairy Milk Products!

We have tried several Silk Almond milk products for smoothies and chia pudding. This product is by far a favourite with myself and my children. The coconut flavour is not overpowering when used in recipes. The price is also on par with other refrigerated almond beverages on the market. We prefer refrigerated over shelf stable almond mills. Definitely will continue to buy.

May 06, 2017

When my husband first found out he had developed a dairy allergy we did a lot of experimenting with milk substitutes until we settled on Silk Almond Coconut Blend. We only get the unsweetened and use it in almost everything we make. It taste great in smoothies, in baked good and have used it in a few lunch/super main entrée recipes.

April 18, 2017

J'achete Silk pour mes smoothies ou mes céréales. Habituellement , je prend Silk amandes vanille non sucré. J'ai quand même aimé le gout de noix de coco, mais je l'ai trouvé trop intense. Je vais continué d'acheter Silk amandes vanille non sucré ;)

April 10, 2017

Best taste out of all the brands I've tried, decent price. I buy this product regularly and love all the flavors the dark chocolate tastes like pudding even my 3 year old loves it

March 01, 2017

This is ok for almond milk. I prefer Nature's Earth Almond So Fresh for flavor. This one is always on sale though so I buy it in a pinch. The coconut milk in it makes it taste more creamy and it's good in smoothies.

February 24, 2017

Silk Almond Coconut blend is my new favorite.. It Mixes so well in my smoothies and having the added coconunt in it, It adds so much more flavor.. Now that I've tried this I've never bought any other kind since..

August 26, 2016

I totally love the taste of this product. In fact I use it in baking, on cereal, for smoothies. However I think it would be awesome if Silk started selling in the 4 litre bags option. I go through at least one 2 litre carton a week. I would use more but the carton form makes it harder to stock up when I am doing groceries.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo