Silk Almond Coconut Blend Beverage

Silk Almond Coconut Blend Beverage Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 90 in Non-Dairy

April 18, 2017

J'achete Silk pour mes smoothies ou mes céréales. Habituellement , je prend Silk amandes vanille non sucré. J'ai quand même aimé le gout de noix de coco, mais je l'ai trouvé trop intense. Je vais continué d'acheter Silk amandes vanille non sucré ;)

April 10, 2017

Best taste out of all the brands I've tried, decent price. I buy this product regularly and love all the flavors the dark chocolate tastes like pudding even my 3 year old loves it

March 01, 2017

This is ok for almond milk. I prefer Nature's Earth Almond So Fresh for flavor. This one is always on sale though so I buy it in a pinch. The coconut milk in it makes it taste more creamy and it's good in smoothies.

February 24, 2017

Silk Almond Coconut blend is my new favorite.. It Mixes so well in my smoothies and having the added coconunt in it, It adds so much more flavor.. Now that I've tried this I've never bought any other kind since..

August 26, 2016

I totally love the taste of this product. In fact I use it in baking, on cereal, for smoothies. However I think it would be awesome if Silk started selling in the 4 litre bags option. I go through at least one 2 litre carton a week. I would use more but the carton form makes it harder to stock up when I am doing groceries.

July 30, 2016

Ideal product for milkshake or protein shake in the morning. Really good taste and healthy! Use this product everyday for my protein shake. Mix it with banana and vanilla protein and it makes a really good breakfast.

April 05, 2016

This is a staple food in our house! I use this blend as a substitute for milk in my coffee and baked goods. Super creamy and flavourful, I love that Silk uses non-GMO ingredients

March 10, 2016

This milk alternative is great! It has a very nutty flavor with a coconut twist. It makes my tea taste like a smile- what a smile would taste like, anyways!

January 22, 2016

Although coconut is used to add flavour for normally bland almond drink, however, it doesn't seem to enhance any quality. I sometimes add vanilla or Chinese almond powder to almond drink to flavor it up.

January 11, 2016

I love it! It's the one I prefer so far! You can have it in many flavor (chocolat, vanilla, coconut, unsweeted...) The price is also high but still ok! I add it to every recipe I do and it's dairy/soya free! Awesome product!