Silk cashew beverage Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 96 in Non-Dairy

June 14, 2017

Healthier Choice

I used to be a huge milk drinker until my boyfriend talked about switching to a healthier alternative, which is exactly what this is! I love the taste of cashew's and the fact its not super overbearing or really watered down makes it really easy. I substitute it with my cereal in the morning, smoothies, and any recipe that calls for milk. Absolutely love Cashew Milk and would recommend giving it a try.

June 04, 2017

This stuff is super yummy. I use it in my cofee instead of milk. It is great to bake with aswell. You can use in allmost anything instead of using milk.

April 03, 2017

Switched from almond milk to cashew milk because it is lower in calories. Nice thick creamy tasted. Use it in cereals, and add it to precooked oatmeal when I warm it up. This is the only milky beverage that my son will have.

March 13, 2017

The Silk cashew milk is a bit thicker and creamier then the almond milk. I really like it in my coffee as a substitute for cream. It's very low-calorie and tastes great!

January 24, 2017

I LOVE the unsweetened version of the Silk Cashew Beverage!! It is hands down the best dairy free option I have found - doesn't add a weird sweet taste that my husband complains about in dishes with other dairy free options, tastes great in coffee, smoothies, on cereal and in baking and cooking!! Love that it comes in a unsweetened option, but do wish there was a chocolate version!!

August 04, 2016

This is a great alternative for those who don't like dairy. It is rich and creamy and it is sometimes on sale for very cheap and a serving has only 25 calories!

March 16, 2016

The new Silk Cashew beverage is the best silk product yet! I have always consumed the unsweetened Almond Vanilla but decided to try the cashew when it came on the market. It is delicious, smooth and tastes great in anything I have tried it in.