Silk Original Coconut Milk Reviews

January 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Milk Replacement

I use silk coconut milk everyday, in my matcha latte. It blends really well in coffee, personally I think this is better in coffee than almond milk. Also great alternative in French toast!

January 14, 2020

Best tasting coconut milk

I started using this because of a Keto diet and used it for my chia pudding. I stopped keto but never stopped my silk coconut because the taste is light and refreshing. I’ve baked with it and made puddings and sauces and all have turned out well. Worth a taste for sure!

3.2/5

December 11, 2019

Coconut lovers!!

So trying to eat healthy and not a fan of cows milk and boyfriend has a nut allergy so we tried out this coconut milk out. Overall for the cost it was very decent tastes excellent in coffee and lattes and fine for baking and smoothies. What's a fan of having a glass of it or with cereal.

July 13, 2018

Unless you add something the taste is meh

I love unsweetened coconut yogurt. I usually get another brand, but asked my dad to pick some up for me while I’m visiting and he got this brand. It doesn’t taste as good on its own as my usual brand so I added cacao, cinnamon and Manuka honey and it’s great! Rich in fiber, protein, good fats and gives me energy for the day! This is my breakie low in calories too AND non-Gmo love this!

June 20, 2018

Great Non-Dairy Alternative

I use this product everyday, I'm on a ketogenic diet so I need to keep my sugar intake extremely low/non existent. The fact it's actually negative sugars is great! I really like the taste and has a good consistency. Not an overpowering coconut flavour.

May 02, 2018

A good non-dairy alternative

I really like this non-dairy milk, I purchased it because I am trying to reduce how much dairy I consume - but I love milk :( I was surprised how good it is, and I really like it! I think it is a little expensive, but so far I think its worth the price. I will continue to purchase this product in the future.

April 30, 2018

Silk coconut milk

I tried to Silk unsweetened coconut milk and it was actually really good. nice and smooth and creamy. Not too sweet and actually very refreshing I use it in a couple recipes and it's very good

April 30, 2018

Vanilla Coconut Milk

Great addition to our morning shake routine. Switch it up from almond milk. It is a great coconut tasting drink, rather thick and creamy so for my shake I add water.

January 31, 2018

Can't get enough!

So being allergic to dairy products its so hard to find an alternative that actually tastes good and is versatile but Silk Coconut Milk not only tastes great but you can use it for absolutely anything, just like regular milk. I buy it all the time, it is a staple in my house and I don't miss milk at all since discovering Silk!

November 28, 2017

A yummy alternative to dairy and soy

I use this in my tea, hot chocolate, smoothies, cereal, and cooking in place of cow's milk. I love the ingredients, especially the lack of added sugar. It tastes a bit watery but I haven't found anything better. I can't have almond or cashew milk due to allergies. I will definitely continue to purchase this.