4.1/5
Silk Original Coconut Milk Reviews
#11 in Non-Dairy

November 28, 2017

A yummy alternative to dairy and soy

I use this in my tea, hot chocolate, smoothies, cereal, and cooking in place of cow's milk. I love the ingredients, especially the lack of added sugar. It tastes a bit watery but I haven't found anything better. I can't have almond or cashew milk due to allergies. I will definitely continue to purchase this.

October 17, 2017

Great for Keto

Well priced and taste. Not too coconutty for you coffee or tea. Has less carb and sugar. I use it in my Keto tea and coffee. Mixes well and adds to my fat

December 09, 2016

We don't drink cow milk in our house (because cow spiracy). I don't like coconut but I buy this for my kids cause it's one of the fattest non animal milks. They Love it and use it in their tea, cereal and just as a drink.

August 23, 2016

I don't drink a lot of milk but I use milk products in my smoothies and baking. I tried this one because coconut milk is a big craze right now. I wouldn't drink it as is but it was perfect in smoothies. A healthy way to add some milk to your smoothies!

February 08, 2016

Taste is rich and creamy. It is a nice alternative to almond milk.

3.2/5

January 21, 2016

My review is probably biased since I don't particularly like coconut, but I bought this once to get a bit more variety for my breakfast. I was not a huge fan of the taste and found it a little runny. I prefer the almond or cashew versions of the Silk beverage instead if you need or want to go dairy-free.

January 14, 2016

Silk coconut milk is delicious! This coconut milk has very few additives, with great taste and texture. Very white, creamy & thickness as whole milk, minus the heaviness & taste. Perfect for drinking on its own or to add to smoothies!

November 16, 2015

Great in coffee or alone, beats all other non-dairy milks I have tried.

2.3/5

October 28, 2015

I don't like the taste of coconut

October 05, 2015

I'm not a milk drinker because I don't like the taste of milk, but I had needed a milk product with my cereal. I had tried brand of almond milk, but the taste was difficult to get use to and most soy milk brands contain majority of water + soy powder, making the texture off. When I tried coconut milk from this brand however, not only does it tastes great and familiar, it's a smooth consistency due to the coconut cream (not powder!). Of course I don't drink it by the glass and only add it to cereal due to preference, but this is a great milk alternative