silk vanilla almond creamer for coffee

silk vanilla almond creamer for coffee Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #61 out of 96 in Non-Dairy

3.2/5

April 29, 2017

I personally found this product too sweet for my liking! I prefer the taste of regular unsweetened almond milk in my coffee. Although the consistency is nice, rich, and creamy, I wish that there were non-flavoured options available. For the price, I also found that this product goes quite fast. Would recommend this to someone who likes sugar in their coffee or prefers the taste of a brand like Tim Hortons.

March 13, 2017

I just recently cut most dairy from my diet out of personal preference. But I drink a lot of coffee. So when I found this I was eager to try it. It has a great creamy texture and rich flavour. Definitely can not drink it on its own. But mixed in as your coffee creamer it is delicious. I have tried other dairy free coffee creamers and silk almond is my favorite.

March 28, 2016

Silk Almond creamer is heavenly. This product is the best dairy free milk product I have ever had the pleasure of putting in my coffee. It is so rich and creamy with just the right amount of sweetness. I love that it is sweetened and vanilla so it instantly gives me a delicious beverage. The only thing I do not like about this product is that it does not come in a larger size container! I have to buy a few cartons a week! It retails at about $2.75 for a 473ml container which is a bit pricey compared to regular almond milk, but it is worth it.io