Simple Kind to Skin Oil Balancing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 155 in Facial Wipes

This Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes are a perfect blend of gentle cleansers and Zinc PCA. It refreshes your skin and helps control shine.

For more info, visit Simple.

April 16, 2017

I have combo, acne prone skin and I was looking for a ph balanced wipe to use for lazy nights and as a first cleanse when I have makeup on. These wipes are pretty good. They're soft and a nice size sheet, and I find one is usually enough to do my whole face. They don't make my face oily at all and, unlike many other wipes I've used, they don't make my eyes blurry or leave a film. The scent is light and somewhat refreshing, it reminds me of like a Nivea/ typical lotion sort of scent. The cons for these wipes: they don't always remove ALL my makeup (especially if I have a whole face on), they aren't very saturated and usually the last few are pretty dry, and the price is a little bit expensive (around $8.30 at Walmart) for the amount. Overall though these are pretty good and I will most likely repurchase.

January 09, 2017

These wipes are a great alternative to Simples normal facial wipes.

Each cloth contains just the right amount of liquid on it, and I can use both sides for a full face and neck cleanse.

I prefer these over the normal wipes, as my face actually feels soft and clean afterwards (vs tight and unmoisturized).

I use them in the evening when my face is more likely to be dry, giving it a boost of oil before bed rime.

September 30, 2016

Like most Simple wipes, these do a pretty goo job of cleansing my skin. I just am not sure if they truly helped with the oil balancing. My skin was initially feeling more balanced but as the day wore on I still had greasiness.

Generally a good product, just not my favorite from Simple. They have other wipes that I like better.

September 09, 2016

I received this product for free. I like that they are convenient when you are not home or when you need to freshen up but i would not use them to remove make-up on a daily basis. They are not moist enough and if you wear a lot of make-up they are not very effective.

September 07, 2016

These make-up wipes are amazing! I have sensitive/combination/oily skin. I don't have worries about breaking out when using these; Aside from that, they do an excellent job at cleaning off my makeup. My skin feels fresh after and not oily or dried out.

August 29, 2016

I have tried simple skin oil balancing wipes, and I think that they are great. I like the convenience of a wipe that is disposable, rather then using a face cloth. It comes ready to use from the package. Quick easy, convenient, not only for home but travel as well. When I use the wipes, my face feels clean, and refreshed.

August 29, 2016

I have combination skin and it's hard to say if any product that says it's "oil balancing" really works for me. But I like the Simple skincare line in general since I have never broken out when trying a new product of theirs. I use wipes fairly often as a post-workout cleanser if I can't immediately hit the showers and this product makes my skin feel cleansed without stripping the moisture. Not bad!

August 25, 2016

My makeup removal routine consists of 3 steps, the first being removing makeup all over my face and eyelids with a cleansing wipe, the second, using an oil-free makeup remover to remove my mascara, and lastly, a cleanser to freshen my face. I've tried many different wipes before, and the only that leaves my face truly fresh and that doesn't sting my skin is the Simple brand one. It smells so refreshing and leaves my face clean and cool.

August 24, 2016

I received these wipes for free to try and I'm so glad I did! They worked well taking off my makeup and afterward my skin fell fresh and clean. I often find products that help with oil can end up drying out my skin but thus far these have not - my skin just feels fresh and smooth even hours later. I will be adding them to my regular purchases as I think they will be perfect for removing makeup when I'm feeling lazy and for travelling and needing to be able to do a quick refresh.

August 17, 2016

What a fantastic product the Simple brand provides to its consumers. I work out 5-6 days a week and after feeling all sweaty on my face love using these wipes to clean and re-freshen my face before going out in public. The wipes are light and fresh and I love that the Simple brand doesn't use any excess ingedients...only whats needed. Great product and I highly recommend to all my family and friends.