Sir Kensington's Special Sauce Reviews
#17 in Condiment

Sir Kensington's Special Sauce is the perfect topping to dress up a classic hamburger.

• Certified Humane, Free Range Eggs
  • Non-GMO project verified
  • B-Corp Certified
  • Sunflower Oil
  • Organic lemon juice, and distilled vinegar
  • No artificial preservatives

Good - 0

January 19, 2019

Delish Sauce for Burgers!

I received this Sir Kensington's Special Sauce Remoulade for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. This 'Special Sauce' is made with real, wholesome ingredients - nothing weird or funky. I find it on the tangy side compared to "Mac Sauce," and also much more flavourful and delicious. The price is a bit high for the quantity, but for how often it would be used (in my case likely only on burgers) it is worth the splurge. Absolutely would recommend and would likely buy again!

January 18, 2019

Tangy and versatile

I was really caught off guard by how tangy this sauce was, but it was a pleasant surprise! I think Sir Kensington nailed this product, it's very decidedly it's own product with a unique flavour profile. It makes a great spread, dip and I'm sure it would be a tasty dressing too. Very versatile and enjoyable - great job!

January 13, 2019

Great Quality Product!

Sir Kensington’s special sauce has a special taste to it - it nicely compliments deli meats on sandwiches and egg salads, or can be added to your burger. The ingredients are real; you actually know what you’re eating. This sauce definitely has more flavor to it than originally anticipated, which is a bonus because it can pump up any dish you choose to add it to. I think that for the quantity it might be a bit expensive, but generally for the quality it is absolutely worth every penny. I have would definitely recommend it to others!

January 11, 2019

Special Sauce Indeed!

I was curious to know what remoulade was and what it tasted like as I had never heard of it before. The orangey colour intrigued me. I thought it would taste cheesy but it didnt quite. I put it on a sandwich as a spread and noticed pieces of relish (?). Smell was pleasant and when I tried it, it was savoury and tasty. Definitely enhanced my sandwich and gave it nice colour. I enjoyed it and would definitely eat it again. What a tasty and interesting special sauce! To me, its still very mysterious as I dont know what it tastes like.

January 08, 2019

Great burger sauce!

I used this in a burger recipe and it was awesome! It tastes like Big Mac sauce and it was really good. I would recommend this to friends to use for their next BBQ!