SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser
Good

SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 1053 in Facial Cleansers

August 29, 2016

I have combination skin and it is extremely sensitive! It's also acne prone (massive acne issues that i recently cleared up yay me lol ) As i am sure you guessed, it has been difficult to find a product to use on my face that doesn't irritate, cause breakouts or leave dry! This stuff is a gem!! It's more of a milk i would say but it doesn't leave your face feeling like if you smiled your skin would crack!
    One problem though is because it is so gentle..it doesn't remove mascara 100% so i use another face wash for my eyes (since ive tried so many products i have a bunch to use so it doesnt matter but once i finish them all i am just going to wash my face with this stuff and then use coco oil to remove what ever is left on my eyes after the shower and i suggest you do the same cus this product is awesome if you have skin problems! I know the price sucks but SERIOUSLY GET IT!

July 15, 2016

This facial cleanser comes in an 8oz bottle with a pump. It has a delicate orange smell that I immediately fell in love with. It's creamy, delicate and doesn't foam, which I like. I use it directly in the shower and my face feels very clean after.

Pros :
    - The great smell
    - The creamy texture that's so soft on the skin

Cons :
    - A bit pricey
    - Contains parabens
    - When the pump can't pump any more product, there's still quite a bit of it at the bottom of the bottle. For the price, I don't want to lose any of it.