Skindinavia 10 Years Younger Makeup Finish

Skindinavia 10 Years Younger Makeup Finish Reviews

1 review
Ranked #65 out of 68 in Setting Spray

August 25, 2010

Skindinavia "10 Years Younger hydrates the makeup surface of drier skin types, so makeup doesn’t look powdery or creased." The setting spray "also keeps makeup texture smooth all day reducing the look of wrinkles and large pores."

I was excited to try this makeup finishing spray because I've always liked the idea of not having to do any touchups during the day. But the reality was that no matter how many or kinds of primers or setting products I used, eyeliner, concealer, mascara, etc. fades or smudges. 10 Years Younger helped make my makeup last and I think everyone should try a Skindinavia finishing spray! However, don't expect your makeup to look exactly as it did in the morning-- I realize now that it's not realistic but the spray definitely helps it from wearing off. 10 Year Younger would be great for those with more mature skin or drier skin types because of its moisturizing properties. I have combination skin and on more humid days, I found that I got oily.

It can be pricey but I will continue using it because not having to retouch my makeup throughout the day is worth it to me.

1oz - $12.50; About a 1 month supply
    2oz - $19; About 2 months supply
    4oz - $29; About 4 months supply
    6oz - $39; About 6 months supply

I received a sample from the brand for review.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo