• Skinny Pop Popcorn
  • Skinny Pop Popcorn

Skinny Pop Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #417 out of 1300 in Snacks

April 22, 2017

Can't say enough about this popcorn! It takes delicious,is low in calories, and I don't have to feel guilty about eating it as a late night snack. I buy a huge bag of it from Costco and love the fact that of all of the junk food out there, it is a healthy choice.

April 06, 2017

Lower in fat then most already popped popcorn, this brand is very yummy. it also is Non GMO!!! . .. Healthier alternative to potato chips !!! Time to Munch!!!

March 06, 2017

This a great alternative to butter popcorn! I love to have this popcorn when I have a craving but want to be careful about calories. Skinny Pop is light but still satisfies a popcorn craving!

February 28, 2017

I love this stuff! Especially the white cheddar flavor! It is crispy and fresh and very few kernels left in the bag. And the best part are the calories!...or lack thereof....I can literally eat the entire bag myself, it is so addictive. The first time I tried Skinny Pop was when they were giving out free samples at Costco. We bought 3 of those gigantic bags right then! This stuff is yummy!!

October 19, 2016

The Skinny Pop Popcorn is addictive! Hearing that it was a healthier, lower calorie version of popcorn I thought it would taste like cardboard! To my surprise, its delicious! It's not as buttery or salty as more traditional popcorn but there's just something that keeps you coming back for more. I would definitely recommend!

July 04, 2016

This is a tasty product but go in with the understanding it is a very basic plain ..little salt product. It is not the same as smart pop or other popcorn. It is similar to homemade air popped popcorn.

July 04, 2016

This popcorn is so delicious and healthy - for being a low calorie, low fat snack it sure is tasty! Also I love the idea of no artificial products added to this popcorn, its literally just popcorn,sunflower oil and salt, love it! The price is great for how much product you get and have I mentioned its delicious?

July 01, 2016

This is the perfect snack for my kids. The popcorn can be purchased at Costco in a very large bag for only $5 when on sale. The taste is great and there is very little salt so it's a healthy snack for the kids. There are little to no kernels so I let my toddler have it without worry and she loves it. This is the perfect healthy snack for the whole family.

March 03, 2016

I got a huge bag of this at Costco. It is SO good. Sprinkled with sunflower oil and a pinch of salt, it's perfectly balanced in taste. It's way better than the bags you pop yourself for so many reasons, and you don't need all that butter to get the salt to stick. I love it!

January 11, 2016

This prepared popcorn is so tasty and is much healthier than other brands. A very convenient alternative to making your own.