• Skinnygrape Pinot Grigio
  • Skinnygrape Pinot Grigio

Skinnygrape Pinot Grigio Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 70 in White Wine

February 14, 2017

I was so surprised at the taste of Skinny Grape Pinot Grigio. It's light, not dry, a hint of sweetness. It's one of my favourite wines to enjoy, and I like my wine.

October 26, 2016

This was a wine I had with a couple friends on Amazing Race Night. It tasted familiar to me, and I realized it tasted like a Pear Hard Cider. It was really crisp and make you smack your tongue after you had a sip. Really good!! I like it when it is super cold, and chilled on ice. It wasn't as sweet as a hard cider, so that was good. I did not get a headache from it either like a hard cider does to me. Also, you could taste apple when the wine in my glass warmed up a little. I thoroughly enjoyed this and it was perfect for 3 gals to have an evening with.

I do recommend this Pinot Grigio.

September 06, 2016

A very light wine that is worth every penny. Especially when it's only 10$! Can easily finish a bottle with dinner and feel fine the next morning. I would recommend this to any light white wine lover

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

garrypark added a new review for