SkinnyPop Popcorn

SkinnyPop Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #1818 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 11, 2017

Skinny pop is by far my favourite snack, and the fact that it's healthy makes it that much better. Costco is the best place to buy it they usually have the big bag in sale

May 06, 2017

Skinny Pop Popcorn has been an addiction of mine for about 3 years now. I love the light, fluffy kernels and light airy taste. I used to over butter and over salt my microwave popcorn, now I don't even like it - Skinny Pop is my go to. I have found the best value for Skinny Pop in Canada is Costco, it is about $6 for 3 times the amount you get in a regular grocery store size, which is priced fairly close to the same. Sometimes I may add a shaker of flavor, to amp up my popcorn game, but mostly I love it just the way it is.

May 06, 2017

My husband loves this healthier alternative to buttered popcorn but I just find it too blend for my own taste. If it weren't for my hubby's obsession with eating clean (less salt etc.), we wouldn't have that in our house.

May 06, 2017

Finally a snack that I don't feel guilty about eating, that actually tastes good. Skinnypop is not overly salted as many microwave popcorns seem to be and it doesn't have the greasy fake butter taste.

April 02, 2015

Just popcorn. I liked the flavour because it wasn't salty, and it had a nice texture, but come on. It just popcorn. Make it at home, save a ton of $$.

March 08, 2015

I bought a bag of the SkinnyPop popcorn at Costco lately and although the quality of the popcorn was good (crunchy and not too salty), it's not something that had me very impressed. You can make this exact product at home for a fraction of the price. The whole "skinny" marketing ploy really grabbed my attention, but apart from that, it's just popcorn in a bag.