SkinnyPop Popcorn Reviews

January 02, 2020
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Tasty and healthier alternative

Thoroughly enjoyed eating these as a lovely snack while watching a Xmas film with my children .... They loved them too much !! If you're looking for a snack which is less calories than standard popcorns then definitely worth a buy and try.

September 04, 2019
    Arizona, United States

No Guilt!

When I am mid day and need something to get me through to dinner this is a great option. It fills me up just enough and at only 150 calories fro 3 3/4 cups I feel like I get a decent amount. Tastes good and isn't very expensive.

April 19, 2019

Low calorie

This is a tasty snack you can munch on anytime of day. It is low calorie so you don’t have to feel guilty indulging on snacking. The cost is a bit high for what you get but it is a time saver from popping your own popcorn.

April 19, 2019

Light snack

This is a perfect light and healthy snack to eat during the day. It has such great flavour for so little calories. It is a staple in our house. Highly recommend.

March 31, 2019

Great popcorn

Skinnypop is my new alternative to smart food. It is low in calories and tastes great. You dont feel guilt having another handful. It also comes in a couple of flavors!

March 25, 2019

Great popcorn

I buy Skinnypop popcorn all the time, it’s my go to popcorn and i’mstill controlling a healthy lifestyle. I don’t but movie popcorn anymore, I bring skinnypop popcorn to the theatres instead. It has just the right amount of salt and it’s not too much. The only downside is the price, I try to get it on sale.

July 10, 2018

a yummy guilt free snack

the popcorn is delicious and fresh. it is a guilt free snack that fulfils the craving for something salty. the different flavours are good but original flavour is my favourite. You could probably get the same thing at home for cheaper with an air pop popper but this is convenient and easy to bring with you.

July 06, 2018

Great snack

I love skinny pop I think it's a great tasting and macro friendly snack to enjoy anytime of the day. You can even indulge at night when you feel like snacking and not feel guilty about it. It taste great just like regular popcorn. can't really go wrong with that!

July 06, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Meh

This was wierd to eat. Bc it was popcorn but it disintegrated in your mouth like a baby's rive cracker. It definitely tasted like diet as well. We had the white cheddar flavour and the taste wasn't really there.
    I understand its supposed to be healthier for you, but I think i will just stick to regular non or light microwave popcorn if I want snack healthy.

April 24, 2018

Skinny Pop is guilt-free

I love SkinnyPop popcorn! It's a simple and clean snack for the kids and to have around at the office. We get the small packs, so it's portion controlled. Clean ingredients, light and airy texture. I'd definitely buy this when it is on sale at the store.