Skone Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner in Jet Black
Good

Skone Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner in Jet Black Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 849 in Eye Liner

April 25, 2017

I received this in an ipsy glambag and I was in love at first sight! The pen is so easy to use and gives a beautiful defined line! It is so easy to do winged liner. With its felt tip you can make your line as thick or thin as you want!

March 21, 2016

Been using liquid eyeliner for years and this one is fabulous!! The felt tip glides smootly and the pigment is dense. It really is waterproof, you need a great eye make-up remover ;)

March 17, 2016

I received this eye liner in my March ipsy bag. I was super excited about this product in particular because I have been wanting to give liquid eyeliner another shot. I don't have a very steady hand so I am not the best at applying it.
    Anyway, I love how bold the black pigment is! The formula goes on smooth and the applicator is a sponge with a pointy tip. Fairly easy to work with, I do need to practice on my wing. I wore it into the shower and it definitely didn't come of with water. Impressed with this product so far!

What was your baby's 1st food

Wish shopping app

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

Lhay added a new review for
    Axe Body Wash - Anarchy