Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels Reviews
#315 in Masks

Good - 0

August 15, 2017

great gel patches

I received those in my Ipsy bag two years ago. I felt in love with it. I take a bath, makeup myself, I use these gel patch. Goodbye sign of fatigue and puffy eyes. These firming eye gel are my hero of the day. They are not harsh on the skin, great for sensitive skin person and they don't seems to have fragrance. They just give you a cool refreshing feeling under eyes. I would definitely buy again.

January 28, 2017

I love these! They feel really cooling under tired eyes and they leave the skin feeling hydrated and rejuvenated. I purchased a set of 4 which is the best option as they are a bit pricey.

July 05, 2016

These are AMAZING. They refresh, soothe and firm the under eye area. I felt a dramatic difference before and after using. These are much better and more effective than the sheet eye masks.

June 08, 2016

These gels give your skin a cool, refreshing feeling as they're sitting on your under eye area. They are easy to use, there is absolutely no mess whatsoever. You simple peel the gels of the pack and place under your eyes and after 5 minutes or so, you gently peel them off your skin. After wards, i felt like the skin beneath my eyes was less puffy as well as felt firmer. I would repurchase these ones over eye masks that were paper. These ones allow you to multitask with the gels on your face!