Sleepy (Body lotion) LUSH Reviews

Good - 0

July 23, 2019

My FAVOURITE.

I would buy this lotion again and again for the rest of my life just for the smell. I'm obsessed. Bonus though - it actually works great! And the price is reasonable considering LUSH's typical high prices.

April 23, 2018

Get. This. Now.

I cannot shout from the rooftops enough about this lotion!! It is my absolute go to to help me sleep. The calming scent, and softness of the lotion are amazing. It’s $ 20.00 for a large size tub (maybe 200ml) but worth every penny!!!

January 12, 2018

Nice lotion!

I went to buy this lotion as everyone was talking about it, social media, reviewers, and my local news...because of its “magic” powers to help with insomnia, and help you to have a good night sleep! Anyway, it is a great lotion that leaves your skin soft, it moisturizes very good, it has a pleasant smell, soothing, light, absorbs easily. However, I didn’t help with my insomnia lol. A good moisturizer though.