2.8/5
Slim-Fast Shake Powder Reviews
Ranked #279 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

March 25, 2017

I find that this is good for when you want to have a meal but can't fit one because of life.
    You can had fruit or veggies to it to get in some extra fuel but even by it self it tastes great and leaves you feeling full.

2.3/5

January 19, 2017

Not my favorite, the sugar content is quite high if you're trying to watch your intake. The chocolate tastes ok at first but leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. The vanilla is even worse though, it tastes chalky and isn't pleasant to try and get down.

September 23, 2015

i love the chocolate, but if you buy vanilla and add frozen strawberries it's fantastic

April 20, 2015

I actually like #SlimFast #Shake #Powder it comes in Chocolate , Vanilla and Strawberry. It is also high in protein and Vitamins. Very easy to prepare and also great when I am in a hurry so I get a healthy meal replacement. This actually does also help in losing weight if you follow the diet plan.

0.8/5

April 20, 2015

Not great, more sugar then anything. I find it didn't work and it wasn't that great tasting either. I would recommend trying protein shake instead. or better yet make your own weigh lose shake at home with fresh ingredients.

1.5/5

April 20, 2015

Big thumbs down for this product, I tried it to lose some pounds. But I was very dissappointed with it, it did not work for me and it's actually really gross. I would never buy this again, now I lose weight the healthy way.

2.3/5

February 14, 2015

I use to buy this product and it was a big disappointment. It still had clumps after I had mixed and shook it up. Never could get them all out, and as far as weight loss, I never lost any.

August 07, 2014

they taste great, use to drink these alot but i never lost any weight cause i was drinking so many a day.

September 24, 2013

Wouldnt use it to lose weight but as a meal replacement for a small meal on the go it is fine.

1.5/5

June 04, 2013

i didnt mind the taste much but it doesnt work