Smart food popcorn white cheddar Reviews

March 14, 2019

All time favourite snack food!

This is my families go-to snack food for movies, road trips, park fun, etc.! The flavour is unbelievable and I don't feel guilty for indulging in it! It can be a little bit messy, but that's popcorn for ya!

February 05, 2019

Popcorn fromage

Je ne suis pas spécialement fan de popcorn, mais j'aime bien en manger de temps en temps et celui-ci est mon préféré. Le mélange avec le fromage dessus, c'est vraiment bon et il est difficile de ne pas vider le sac au complet quand on commence de le manger. Il n'est pas trop salé non plus, il est juste parfait. Je dirais que le prix est raisonnable et qu'il en contient beaucoup.

May 07, 2018

Great Snack! I buy all the time

This is one of my favourite snacks, great alternative to greasy potato chips. Great snack for my toddler too. This cheesy popcorn is the best brand I’ve found so far and it’s not terrible for you either.

April 17, 2018

Best Popcorn Snack

This is my go to snack for movie and girls night in, not only does it taste great, but it is smooth and crunchy. It is not that expensive and you can buy it at any of your local grocery stores. It is not as unhealthy as other snacks a person can have which is great. I love the white cheddar flavour-it has to be my ultimate favourite flavour.

January 26, 2018

So good

This popcorn is highly addictive I could let myself eat the entire bag if i wasnt careful. I totally recommend this to everyone who enjoys white cheddar.

December 02, 2017

GOOD QUALITY POPCORN

I usually purchase this popcorn when it is on sale for $2 a bag. I am not a big fan of popcorn, however this white cheddar flavor is really delicious. Each piece of popcorn has a fair bit of white cheddar flavor coating on it. I definitely find it to be a satisfying snack choice.

Delicious popcorn

If you havent tried this popcorn you must! It is so good and a nice change from regular popcorn. It is cheesy in a good way and always satisfying for a snack at anytime of the day. Go and try some today!

November 10, 2017

Popcorn is Healthy right?!

I forget if popcorn is healthy. This snack is so darn good. It tastes so good - I question my understanding of nutrition. Popcorn is healthy + cheese is healthy right? Right :)

YUM

I like this popcorn. The flavour is distributed evenly, and the pieces have a crunch to them.
    The bag is a good size for sharing or for if you want to eat it on your own. Nothing beats this popcorn. The taste is strong, but not overpowering.

YUMMY!

WOW, I LOVE these! You definitely taste the white cheddar, there's a lot of seasoning on each popcorn!! Also, you can get a huge bag for a great price and it's perfect for a salty little treat. I'm not a fan of popcorn, but the taste fo this white cheddar is the best one I've tried! It is a bit high in fat and salt, but for a friday night treat, it's perfect!