Smartfood Jalapeno and Cheddar Reviews
Ranked #390 in Snacks

July 02, 2017

Great snack food with a good kick

These have been my go to snack food lately. I love the cheddar to spice ratio in these. They aren't painfully spicy but have a delicious kick. They are also dangerously addictive so be warned.

May 10, 2017

Just bought a bag to try it since I love the taste of Jalapeno. It has a bite to it and anyone who enjoys the taste of Jalapeno, I'm sure would definitely love it especially on an old stand by for a snack like popcorn.

March 08, 2017

Oh man, this was SO good. If you're a fan of cheese, you'll love this! The jalapeno adds a nice heat that builds up the more you eat. It's horrendously addictive but oh so satisfying.

January 30, 2017

Delicious! I bought this for my husband and his friends on poker night, but ended up eating half of the bag! It's definitely going to be a regular snack in our house.

July 01, 2016

This Smartfood Jalapeño and Cheddar popcorn is fabulous! It has the same cheesy goodness as the original white cheddar flavour mixed with just the right amount of spice from the jalapeño. It was so delicious that my family and I finished a bag in one sitting. Great for all ages, well those who can handle the hint of heat!

March 16, 2016

This fun combination of spicy jalapeno and cheddar in my favourite brand of popcorn? Of course I was all over that! Price-wise it was more expensive than their regular white cheddar kind and had a few less grams so that almost deterred me from buying it.
    The flavour wasn't overwhelming but very light which isn't what I go for when it comes to snacks but it was still good and quite addictive.
    Not as good as their White Cheddar but still a must-try. I will be getting it again.