Smartfood Popcorn Delight White Cheddar Reviews
#146 in Snacks

September 26, 2018
    Missouri, United States

My favorite popcorn!

Their popcorn is packed with full of flavor and crunch. Its a snack I go to all the time. Its kind of healthy and i feel less about snacking on popcorm than snacking on candy. I highly recommend it and its priced right.

September 21, 2018

Delicious!

Perfect movie snack, school snack, work snack, etc! GREAT FLAVOR!! If you like this one, check out the other flavor options they have if you are feeling adventurous!!

August 15, 2018
    United States

Hits the spot!!

So I love popcorn already and I was intrigued by the prospect of less calories. Well they didn't disappoint! The popcorn was the same great taste and quality I've come to expect from smartfood and the taste was still as flavorful as ever. My kids loved it as well and will now grab this instead of the regular kind! Win win

May 08, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I would buy this again... Its my snack top choice

Great taste good value way better for u then chips. Its usually between 2-3 dollars canadian. Its very falavorfull and satisfies my cravings and is good to have around to fill bored eating

May 02, 2018

Love this

This is my favourite popcorn! Once you start eating it, it’s hard to stop. It’s so good and perfect for every occasion! I always get the party size bag because it’s so delicious!

April 11, 2018

Obsessed - will repurchase

I loveeee the smell and taste of this white cheddar popcorn. It’s literally one of those ‘you take one and keep going back for more’ popcorn tastes for sure. Would definitely repurchase as I love a good satisfying sit-down with this popcorn!

March 19, 2018

Nice light snack

Great snack when you’re struggling to lose weight but crave snack food. Generous serving size and multiple flavours to choose from. I like the salted caramel the best!

February 26, 2018

Flavor is weak

I love popcorn, I practically have it every night for a snack. I tried this one, because of being on a diet. It's very weak in taste, nothing like the original smart food white cheddar. Other than the weak flavor, I still highly enjoyed this popcorn.

February 06, 2018

Awesome popcorn

I love the taste of this popcorn and the less fat and calories that make it better to snack on. the packaging was super pretty, it actually made me want to buy it really badly.

February 04, 2018

Flavoured popcorn

Been wanting to try for a while, on sale so there you go. Overall the taste is lightly cheddar flavour, not too salty! It is something I would buy again.