Smartfood Popcorn Gouda and Chive Reviews
#45 in Snacks

June 19, 2017

So addicting!

I was so excited to try this flavour. It is sooo delicious and addicting! It was hard to not eat the whole bag. THe flavours are strong, but in a good way.

May 16, 2017

Oh wow, this flavor is addicting!
    If you like the original white cheddar flavor, you will probably love this one. The bag is filled with large popped popcorn kernels, heavily coated with a sweet and tangy aged cheddar flavoring as well as dried chive flecks throughout. I find the flavor instantly awakens my taste buds, I literally almost ate the entire bag, so yes, I highly recommend this, buy 2 bags though because you won't want to share!

May 10, 2017

At first I wasnt sure about this Smartfood flavor. I tried it and thought it tasted like burnt popcorn at first. After a couple more bites I could taste the chives. I wish it had more seasoning on it but over all its an alright snack. Can't say I would buy it again any time soon though.

April 24, 2017

Ok yes this does taste good but for me it just doesn't compete with the original white cheddar flavour (which I shove into my face by the fistfull!) A must try if you are curious!

April 22, 2017

Oh my gosh, YUM! This is seriously my new favourite popcorn. Best flavour combination ever! Gouda & chive together are delicious. The popcorn is creamy and almost melts in your mouth. I like the fact all the popcorn pieces are well coated. Will be purchasing again!

March 29, 2017

I am a popcorn junkie and this new flavour from SmartFood is the BOMB! I cannot stop eating it! Very savoury which I love. Unfortunately there is never enough in the bag! They need to make bigger sizes. You will not be able to stop eating it!