SunChips Harvest Cheddar Reviews

July 29, 2021

One of my favs

This is one of my favorite chips out there. Great cheddar flavor with a nice crunch. Love that these are a wavy chip and seem more sturdy. Have been buying these for years. If you have not tried these yet please go and do so

May 26, 2021

By far my favourite chips to get. Feels like a healthier snack whether it’s true or not. Great flavour and so hard to stop eating. Other flavours are good but in my opinion this is the best.

May 20, 2021

Favorite chips!!!

Usually I like a straight chip because I usually find ruffled chips harder to eat. But these I love soo much!!! I try to make my chips last, but these never last long with me!!! Soo good, and probably one of the healthier chip options there is.

April 27, 2021

Décadent

Ces croustilles sont tellement bonnes. Goût de cheddar présent à 100% , impossible de s'arrêter d'en manger. Elles sont parfaites , croustillantes à souhait. Je recommande

April 04, 2021
    Illinois, United States

Cheddar goodness

How can you go wrong with Sunchips. The taste is amazing and the cheddar ones are my favorite. They are a great addition to a sandwich or just as a snack.

February 04, 2021

Love them!!

Sun chips are like the champagne of chips, the ;ight crispiness and the wave of the chip, also the wheat chip and the cheddar flavour just make them that much better. So glad subway carries these, they are my go to every time!!

January 19, 2021

Yum

These are really a delicous and healthy option for when youre feeling snackingbut sont really feel like a whole meal. I will say that the chips leave a slightly weird after taste in my mouth that j cant put my finger on, it could just be the flavour of the bag or whatever cheese is used in these, but otherwise these are really yummy.

January 16, 2021

Harvest Cheddar Goodness

If you haven't tried them yet, you need to! These chips are so delicious. Packed with tons of Fibre! They definitely do not skip on the cheddar flavoring! Best chips all around!

September 10, 2020
    Iowa, United States

So good

always have these chips in my cupboard they are so addictive and taste so great I can't stop eating them I keep buying them I just can't stop the cheese 1s are my fave

July 12, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Amazing

They taste so light and yummy! its not greasy like a regular chip its more of a baked taste. I for sure love them and will be looking for a party bag😍🙈